Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers please

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I'm 10wks and 6 days and yesterday as I was running into our courtroom to have our final adoption day for our son I went to the restroom and had a gush of blood. It was a lot. I had to go straight to the ER. Thankfully the judge came out and did the adoption quickly and privately. Tge er said my cervix was closed and my HCG levels were normal and that's all they could tell me. I went to my doctor and the baby is great. It even measured a day ahead. It was moving and kicking. My doctor said they don't know why I bled and cramped. My husband and I tried to have sex for the first time since pregnancy the night before but it didn't feel right and I stopped it. I have had spotting the whole pregnancy and had a miscarriage 6 mo ago. I'm so thankful its doing great, I'm just worried. Please pray.
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Treasure43
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I'm glad everything is looking great! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I'm sorry that was a pretty good scare.  I hope everything continues to go well.

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Praying. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3lilladies81
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Prayers for a healthy baby!!!
BethFree
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM

praying for you! *hugs*

Mommy4Clara
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Prayers sent for you!

For now, I would probably abstain from sex - at least talk to your doctor about it.... Perhaps the act of trying to have sex caused the bleeding???

Keep us posted!

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Maybe it was the sex that caused some irritation? I had a subchorionic hematoma with DS almost 3 years ago when I was pregnant with him. It caused some bleeding but more than just a day's worth. I actually bled on and off for a few weeks. No cramping though. They were able to diagnose it with u/s, it is basically like a clot...that's the best way I can describe it. Wishing you the best and sending good thoughts your way.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I will keep you and baby in my thoughts and I hope you don't have any more scares like that.

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Praying for you! I just want you to know that I have had bleeding in 5 if my 7 pregnancies, ranging from spotting to heavy red and clotted. Sometimes just a day, my 3rd was he heavy and clotted and it went on for months ( today is his 8th birthday), all those pregnancies went full term with healthy babies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)