Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I am so tired of not having answers :( My Dr says she's worried about pregnancy being ectopic because my levels are still slowly going up but yet all she seems to want to do is recheck my levels. She's turning me into a freaking human pin cushion! What's it going to take my fallopian tube rupturing for he  to treat it like it  something serious!?! :( Sorry for venting but what my Dr is putting me through is cheap and where I live there really aren't many doctors to choose from unless you want to drive almost 2 hours :(

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (11-18):
MommaBoop922
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Im sorry you are going thru all of this..... I had what they thought was an ectopic too and I had a severe pain in my tube and my levels were abnormal with pink spotting... I had brown blood with my second loss and she was fine... so I agree maybe you need to seek another opinion...GL and hoping you get answers soon!

BethFree
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

It sounds like old blood from your last period. My guess is that you will be fine. :)

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Depending on how far along you are, an ultrasound might not help. There is only a 50% chance you will see a baby at 6 weeks. I saw my baby (and the heartbeat) at 6.1 weeks, and my friend, saw NOTHING when she was 5.5 weeks. But I lost my baby, and she is still preggo, so those initial ultrasounds didn't give us much info.... How are you feeling? Are you cramping or spotting?

spotting some but it's notnot constant and its like that Brown end of period type blood, no cramping at all. I just feel tired but other than that I feel fine :)

I wish you were right but after spotting for over a week, this morning I woke up with mild cramping and bleeding :(

Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Oh no!!! Call your doc and get in ASAP! Good luck. Prayers sent!

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

It sounds like old blood from your last period. My guess is that you will be fine. :)

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Depending on how far along you are, an ultrasound might not help. There is only a 50% chance you will see a baby at 6 weeks. I saw my baby (and the heartbeat) at 6.1 weeks, and my friend, saw NOTHING when she was 5.5 weeks. But I lost my baby, and she is still preggo, so those initial ultrasounds didn't give us much info.... How are you feeling? Are you cramping or spotting?

spotting some but it's notnot constant and its like that Brown end of period type blood, no cramping at all. I just feel tired but other than that I feel fine :)

I wish you were right but after spotting for over a week, this morning I woke up with mild cramping and bleeding :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:02 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun.  Are your able to get into your doctor at all to have an u/s? I will keep you in my thoughts hun.

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
BethFree
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:31 PM

It's more than likely a tubal pregnancy :(

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

BethFree
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I am driving almost 2 hours tonight to have an ultrasound because the hospital here is a joke and they treat nothing like it's an emergency :(

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun.  Are your able to get into your doctor at all to have an u/s? I will keep you in my thoughts hun.

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

juniebug11
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry , they thought this happened to me . I went to the ER and had blood taken and an ultrasound. But it was to early to tell . It took like 2-3 weeks for them to get it all figured out . It was a good pregnancy .

Good luck !
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:15 PM
That's what I was worried about on your last post.... :( I hope not!!!! (((Hugs sent)))

Quoting BethFree:

It's more than likely a tubal pregnancy :(

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)