Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Am I Going Crazy?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

Okay so I have been looking at most the pictures I took from Christmas and on two different occasions and I notice these white spots that range from really small to a bit bigger.  On film they used to call them water spots but these are all digital and I have not seen them I think ever since I used a digital camera.  I have heard some people think they are spirits of your loved ones or guardian angels.  I will post a couple pics to show you.  The holidays were so great for me emotionally that I think this might be my little girl joining in the festivities with us.  DH thinks I'm either reading too much into it or I'm crazy.  And I'm not talking a couple pictures I'm talking about half or so of the pictures I took on these two seperate days.  I haven't checked the last pictures I took yet to see if they have some either.  Anyone think I'm crazy?

I blocked faces cause my family likes their privacy.  But I circled the spots that I see in this picture.

And in this picture the spot looks like its relfected in the entertainment center window.  I have no idea what it could be.

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Interesting. I think you may have something here. I've never seen these on digital pictures!

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I get those on my camera ALL the time!

I have a Canon digital camera, it's a few years old but it's a good quality one.

People say those are "orbs" in the pictures.

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Here's a pic I took with lots of them in it:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Orbs?

Quoting jacksmom3707:

I have a Canon digital camera, it's a few years old but it's a good quality one.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, we all know you are a little crazy... but I think you could be right about the spots.  My camera was dropped in the water and it now has "water spots" when I zoom in, but they are dark see thru spots.  Yours look like something is catching the light, but they are in different spots in both photos so it shouldn't be something on your lens.  Someone has an angel watching over them I think

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Orbs are thought be spirits that show up as white circular spots in pictures/video etc. Don't know if you watch any of those paranormal shows or ghost shows but they talk about orbs alot!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Orbs?

Quoting jacksmom3707:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We have just a basic digital camera and I have seen those a few different times in pictures I have taken and our camera has never been dropped in water or anything.  I like to think it's one of my family members that I have lost or my angel baby.

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
They could be..I like to think our loved ones are with us..so even if they aren't from her, she was with you guys through it all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:21 AM

i get them on my camera its just concision or dirt on you lens. you see them more in bright lighting so when i'm in the studio i can see if there the smallist bit of dirt on my lens even if the lens looks clean to me 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:56 AM
This!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

They could be..I like to think our loved ones are with us..so even if they aren't from her, she was with you guys through it all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN