Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? December 29

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM
  • 46 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CowgirlSoldier
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Nervous and anxious. I went to the ER on the 27th for a threatened miscarriage and now just waiting to see my dr on 1/2 to see if the u/s shows any gestational growth or if I lost the baby. Please say a prayer for Baby Still that he or she stays inside mommy and continues to grow. I am supposed to be 8 weeks 1 day today. 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Praying!

Quoting CowgirlSoldier:

Nervous and anxious. I went to the ER on the 27th for a threatened miscarriage and now just waiting to see my dr on 1/2 to see if the u/s shows any gestational growth or if I lost the baby. Please say a prayer for Baby Still that he or she stays inside mommy and continues to grow. I am supposed to be 8 weeks 1 day today. 

MiKaLa88
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:40 AM
I'm stressing today. I feel like body is finally getting back to normal after my loss in August. I just don't feel like its going to allow me to get pregnant. I hate feeling like ill never get my take home baby. Just a down day :(
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Praying you get your miracle soon!! Hugs!

Quoting MiKaLa88:

I'm stressing today. I feel like body is finally getting back to normal after my loss in August. I just don't feel like its going to allow me to get pregnant. I hate feeling like ill never get my take home baby. Just a down day :(
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Going to the Zac Brown Band concert tonight.  It will be nice to just hang out with my boyfriend.  He had a rough night, we are going to see his older step children next week and he is stressing.  He is upset because his exwife (scum of the earth, worst parent in the world) is 30+ weeks pregnant and its just not fair.  He also found out a girl he went to school with is pregnant again- she lost a baby at 25weeks and this is her rainbow, he is happy for her but feels like it will never happen for us.  Its just hard seeing him hurt

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I hope your baby is still there and healthy.

Quoting CowgirlSoldier:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM

*hugs*  I'm hope you get a rainbow soon.  Don't lose hope.

Quoting MiKaLa88:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:37 AM

That sounds fun!  I hope you both can enjoy it.  I'm sorry he is having a hard time.  

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Going to the Zac Brown Band concert tonight.  It will be nice to just hang out with my boyfriend.  He had a rough night, we are going to see his older step children next week and he is stressing.  He is upset because his exwife (scum of the earth, worst parent in the world) is 30+ weeks pregnant and its just not fair.  He also found out a girl he went to school with is pregnant again- she lost a baby at 25weeks and this is her rainbow, he is happy for her but feels like it will never happen for us.  Its just hard seeing him hurt

feralkitten
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM

i'm not having a good day everything just got on tip of me .  and now xmas is over i feel like i have nothing to do or think about so i over think all the tings that are going wrong in my life. i feel really sad and upset and am finding it hard to deal with people i'm just snapping easily over the smallest thing 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I'm sick and miserable.  But I can't be because I have a wrap party to go to and I'm the distrubuter.  And its an hour and a half away.  Oh joy.  Hopefully I start feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)