Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Normal or depression

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 14 Replies

Its the end of December and I miscarried back in april at only 9 weeks. I was due Nov. 20th. I havent cried daily these last 8 months however I am very upset and crying a lot lately. I guess its just because I should be sitting here with a month old baby and im not yet my sister and best friend jsut found out they  are expecting. Also 2 of my sister inlaws were pregnant at the same time and had their babies so watching them over them holidays and not having my own was really hard. Is it normal to still have break downs...I mean I know if it werent for already having my 3 year old I would just give up on life. Shes what keeps me going.

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

*hugs*  It is to normal to have a hard time even with quite a bit of time passed and you doing well.  And holidays do bring up a lot.  

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:53 AM

((hugs)) I think it's normal hun because there is no time limit on grieving.  

JocelynsMama1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:55 AM

thanks ladies

BethFree
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I think it's normal to feel that way, I still grieve over my first loss and that was in 2010 *hugs*

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM
sounds normal to me. due dates are always hard and mixed with the holidays and new babies in the family youre bound to be emotional. so sorry about your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JocelynsMama1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Thanks for your in put...i guess i didnt realize how much was all happening at one time till i reread what i wrote. and what you said makes sense

Quoting jeniemarie:

sounds normal to me. due dates are always hard and mixed with the holidays and new babies in the family youre bound to be emotional. so sorry about your loss

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

MommaBoop922
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Im sorry for your loss.  Its still very normal to be upset and have breakdowns.  A lot of women strugglr with them a lot through the first year since you will pass a lot of important dates and also women around you who were pregnant will be having their kids and its a lot to handle.  Just try to take it one day at a time and it will get better (HUGS)) Im sorry you had a tough day with babysitting over the holdiays.  Im sure that was really hard for you.  

debbie303
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

its sounds very normal to me, there isnt a time frame on grieving. I hope that everything goes well for u :)

Motherwannabe12
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM

It sounds normal to me. I still grive my first m/c in 2004 from time to time. It gets easier as time goes by but you never really get over the loss. *HUGS*   Hang in there, Hon!

JocelynsMama1
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

thanks everyone i appreciate all the advice and I know we're all in the same boat it just gets overwhelming at times i guess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN