Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

For Nevaeh (:

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 9 Replies
4 moms liked this
After my miscarriage in july of 2012. I received so much support from some non profit organizations. I can honestly say those gifts has given me hope and my faith in god has brought me to this. Ive now created my own organization named after my angel baby, Nevaeh Grace. (: im happy to get things started by Mid January. Im only 18 but i wanna be able to bring support and hope to parents out there that have lost there precious baby, even if its simply sending an inspirational book, teddy bear, or a remembrance gift. Im sooo excited about my organization. Just thought i'd share this with you all. (:

-Bethany Jade
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

We named our baby girl Neveah Star!

Thats really cool what you are doing! I plan on making hats to donate to the hospital that both Ryder and Neveah were born... I just need to finish up all the hats I have to make for other people and I will start on that.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so great.  I'm sure your daughter is so proud of you.

That is my goal to start one too with a specific thing families need and eventually make it a national organization.  It just takes a lot of money to register at the state level so I'm focusing on trying to earn the money for the registration.  Hopefully I will get there in a few years if I work hard enough.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

What a sweet idea. I'm so sorry for your loss.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
That's great! Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
purfectlilly
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:36 PM

This sounds so sweet.

Lilly

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Beautiful name you choose for your angel :) and I think ti's great what your doing.

Mommy4Clara
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM
That is wonderful! What a great idea, and a precious way to remember your little angel.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:53 AM
im so sorry for your loss. i think what you are doing is a great and loving way to remember her, and also to help other greiving famlies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Expectingbby1
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Im sure you'll get there :)
Just dont give up, no matter what.
some people that dont understand because they havent gone thru it may try and discourage you. Thats kinda whats happening to me right now. :/ but just remember your angelbabies or always watching over you. and if someone does try making you feel bad, just think about the real reason your doing this, to honor your babies and to also to help other grieving parents out there. Because no one wants to experience the loss of a baby. No matter how far along someone was, it still hurts. because a special part of you is missing now. And no one can fill in that missing peice. :(

Sorry for the long reply by the way.
but this is how i try to see my loss...
feel honored that you know an angel in heaven. God gave you an angel to hold for him. It takes a special kind of person to handle that. And all the angel mommys out there are very special because we have a part of us in heaven already. (:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

That is so great.  I'm sure your daughter is so proud of you.

That is my goal to start one too with a specific thing families need and eventually make it a national organization.  It just takes a lot of money to register at the state level so I'm focusing on trying to earn the money for the registration.  Hopefully I will get there in a few years if I work hard enough.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)