Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

as the days go by i am physically feeling worse and worse.

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

on saturday I found out I lost our baby at 6 wk 1 day (not sure if they baby died before that) I started to only stain the tissue when I wiped. no cramps... the next day the bleeding increased a bit. no cramps just a heavy feeling... monday bleeding increased a bit more. and my joints were killing me. still no cramps.

I went to bed and woke up a few times in the night for some (medium) cramps... but bleeding hasnt increased... since its the holidays and nothing is open. I am getting my hcg check tomorrow... 

I am suppose to go to work tomorrow too. but lifting even my son hurts. and my job involves a lot of bending down, lifting, standing and walking.... how long does this last? im not sure if I should go in to work if I still feel like this tomorrow.  how long did you pyshically hurt? how long did you bleed for?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers     

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I'm sorry.  I would get in with your doctor asap and see what they reccomend for your pain and if it will be okay to work.

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

my doctors isnt open... the only thing medical that is open is the er/hospital... and I dont feel like being there for 7 hrs again....

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I meant call your doctor tomorrow.  I know some ERs don't to crap, sorry.

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

my doctors isnt open... the only thing medical that is open is the er/hospital... and I dont feel like being there for 7 hrs again....

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM
thank you :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
purfectlilly
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I bled on anf off for three weeks with my first. I had no cramping until my first period and then it was severe. My 2nd was a lot less bleeding but same painful cramping with first period. I wouldn't work. The exertion can cause more bleeding. I would check with your Dr when possible. Mine told me to take it easy until the bleeding decreased. I hope this helps.

Lilly

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM

thanks

Quoting purfectlilly:

I bled on anf off for three weeks with my first. I had no cramping until my first period and then it was severe. My 2nd was a lot less bleeding but same painful cramping with first period. I wouldn't work. The exertion can cause more bleeding. I would check with your Dr when possible. Mine told me to take it easy until the bleeding decreased. I hope this helps.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers     

debbie303
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM

wow, ur feeling like that best thing is to get to a hospital

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry your in so much pain hun.  I was lucky and didn't experiance to much pain just some cramping but I hope your able to get into your doctor so you can get something for the pain. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I'm so sorry. Is there any way you could take a few days off of work until most of it subsides?

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM
i got sunday to today off...tomorrow i have to go back to work though. only reason they allowed me off today os because someone covered my shift.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry. Is there any way you could take a few days off of work until most of it subsides?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)