Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

getting sad...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
With the new year here it has me thinking alot about the child i lost in july. My due date was feb 8th thats 5weeks away. With it getting closer and closer i just cant atop thinking of lil jamie. We have been ttc now since about sept.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM
So sorry. I expect the due date to be very difficult. Can you plan to do something fun for the first week of Feb to get your mind on something else? Hugs sent!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
So sorry. Special dates are hard and milestones. Tomorrow was my sons official due date 2 years ago..it has been on my mind but I know he would have been born early so it.doesnt mean as much to me as his birth/loss date in July. Doing something in memory always helps me..maybe you can light a candle or release balloons or write your baby a letter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

*hugs*  due dates are hard.  Have you thought about doing something like releasing balloons?

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I'm so sorry. Right now I'm still counting the weeks. Every Friday that's what I think about. (hugs)

caitipenn
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I think I am going to just take the day off to myself.  We burried the baby under a baby tree at a new park probably go visit there.  Life is just so stressful right now with taking care of my hubbys lil brother he just turned 7 on saturday and everything that goes with that.  Daycare, worrying about his mom, just everything then add work and making time for hubby and I.  I just need a day for me to just take in the day and try and deal. 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  due dates are hard.  Have you thought about doing something like releasing balloons?

Laulaulu321
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I think I'll be the same way. Ill probably get really depressed in August because that's when I was suppose to have the baby I lost in December. :( hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun due dates are always tough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)