Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • 30 Replies
At 10:30am to see what is going on. I am still bleeding, pretty much the same, but maybe a little more today. Sometimes it's reddish, sometimes brown. I am expecting the worst, and yet the ultrasound is the thing I am most fearful of. After the ultrasound being what confirmed my last loss, I am scared to death of it this time. So, that's my update!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Treasure43
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hoping and praying for you and the baby! **hugs**
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats good news that the doctors are getting you in sooner for an ultrasound. I hope everything goes well!  Keep us updated.  I'd be scared too.  I hope that it is just random spotting and everything is alright with your little baby.

Laulaulu321
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel. I hope everything is okay in your case though. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the update. I hope it's just random spotting too and I'd be anxious too. Just try to relax until tomorrow. (hugs)

Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I replied in the other group, but one can never have enough positive thoughts sent their way....praying for you and your little bean and hoping for good news tomorrow.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Trying! I ordered a Doppler, and it just came in the mail. I'm not going to use it though. Most people say they can pick up heartbeat between 8-10 weeks, I am 9... But, under the circumstance, I think I will wait.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Thanks for the update. I hope it's just random spotting too and I'd be anxious too. Just try to relax until tomorrow. (hugs)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:46 PM
You are so cute, thanks hun!

Quoting Irene1923:

I replied in the other group, but one can never have enough positive thoughts sent their way....praying for you and your little bean and hoping for good news tomorrow.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Sure. It would make me even more paranoid. Just relax, watch a movie or something...eat some yummies.  Take a long bath. Anything.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Trying! I ordered a Doppler, and it just came in the mail. I'm not going to use it though. Most people say they can pick up heartbeat between 8-10 weeks, I am 9... But, under the circumstance, I think I will wait.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I had no idea!! I am sooo very sorry Angela! Praying for you and baby.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Thanks hun ((hugs))

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I had no idea!! I am sooo very sorry Angela! Praying for you and baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN