Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

:(

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

i hate days like this, feeling good in the morning and all of a sudden, down in the dumps.. :(

debating if i really want to use Zoloft because i don't want to become dependant on drugs to be happy.. so much racing through my head, thoughts of happiness and sadness. wishing i had my baby here with me rather then not. time is all in my factor n wishing i could speed it up. Soon i will get my AF again, just another reminder of my sweet Augusto that I'm not carrying.  

i wish heaven had a phone, so i can call home.

te quiero mucho mi bebe con todo mi corazon para siempre y siempre, hasta que nos volvamos mijo. :'( quiet

Señor celebrar mi bebé apretado hasta que llego allí con él. Por favor amo tanto como yo lo amo. Por favor, decirle acerca de mí, como le habría dicho acerca de usted.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  My approach to anti-depressants is that if I go on them its only temporary to stablize my mood and I do it in conjunction with counseling so a counselor can help me know when I'm ready to slowly wean off of them and in a good place.  

And I find a doctor and/or therapst (who prescribed meds) that understands and has the same views as me that anti-depressants should be temporary and to just help me get to a good place again so that I can function on my own at some point.  

And when I talk about temporary I'm taking anywere from 6 months to 2 yrs at the latest.  Usually you get in a better place around one year but everyone is different.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I too wish heaven had phones. :(
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hugs sweetie. I am sorry for your loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

BTW, I was on antidepressants for awhile and they helped but when I went off my bc I stopped taking them and have been a lot better since then.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's fine! I wouldn't hesitate to take care of yourself and get yourself through the rough patch. Nobody should have to suffer!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry your having such a rough time right now hun. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Hugs. I'm so sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN