Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st cycle...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 1 Replies
I MC on November 26... I just started my first period yesterday jan 2... And wow it's terrible...Before kids I was all over the place never knew when it was gonna come... Never cramped and it usually lasted 3-4 days... After I had 3 kids my youngest was bf for 16 mths and didn't get period til then.... This whole past year I was like clock work lasted 5 days done still no cramps..Igot pregnant October... MC at 6 weeks but passed baby 11.5weeks.. But man I feel like I'm being stabbed, and its VERY heavy.... It's normally been pretty light....

Sorry for rambling I guess my question is... Is it normal to be so drastically different??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I had my D&C November 16 and First AF Dec 16. Mine was totally different. It was more uncomfortable but a lot shorter, only like 3.5 days w/moderate to severe cramps. They were short like that before I had my DS (almost 3) but after he was born the stretched out to light bleeding for 6-7 days and no cramps. I've heard similar stories from other ladies that there's were more intense. So, I think it's normal and just our bodies trying to adjust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)