Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

UPDATE:OT- crazy exwife VENT

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

I know a few of ya'll have heard me vent about my boyfriend's exwife (remember she's a prostitute and the kids got taken away by CPS-kids aren't my boyfriends bio but he raised them for 12 years). So we are 2 hours from San Antonio to visit the kids when Mommy dearest calls and says we can't see them if J (the man who has custody of them- an ex "customer" of hers who I believe is involved with the 15 year old daughter)doesn't come along. And now she wants allllll of us to go to dinner together. She is crazy- plus she is like 35 weeks pregnant and I doubt I can sit across from her and see her like that.

So, I am the bigger woman and we invited exwife and her new boyfriend/baby daddy to dinner.  I thought it would be uncomfortable, but it wasn't- because they physco sat at the other end of the table and talked to NO ONE.  She hasn't seen her 3 kids since before Christmas and she hasn't seen my stepson since March of LAST year.  She came into the resteraunt and said hello to him and then NOTHING.  We let SS spend the night with his siblings at J's house (J has the be present with the children at all times- if moms sees them he is there, even if we want to see them).  So then after dinner she goes and visits the kids for a few minutes.  Today we decided to play nice again and invited her to go shopping with all the kids and us this evening.  She never even showed up!!  She was crying and bitching that we are keeping SS from her and this whole trip is about her being with her kids... and we are trying to give her the chance and she doesn't take it.  Did I mention she is pregnant again???  I am so upset by this.  She can't even be alone with her children, what are they going to do with this newborn in a few weeks?  On a side note if the daughter and the "caregiver" are involved I don't feel so bad about it now.  The guy is just a big kid, he is a lot younger than I thought (maybe 22ish) and kinda dorky.  I still don't think its right, but he seems to be very sane and just trying to help and is getting the raw end of the deal.  I have a question... if child services placed the kids in his care shouldn't he get the food stamp card and housing assistance and daycare assistance?  Why is mom still getting it?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ilana_ny
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Why J has custody of the kids????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Not 100 percent sure of the exact reason but I know about 12 different people called child services miltiple times for drugs, prostitution, being gone for days at a time...if you mean why J has them and not someone else, well the mom doesn't want them to come back to my bf (he has had them for 12 years and the last 4 of these was alone after mom left) plus the kids are chosing to stay with J-not sure why except I think him and the daughter are doing something fishy. The kids told child services that is where they wanted to go (they have been removed from mom twice already this year and lived with local relatives)

Quoting ilana_ny:

ilana_ny
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I have no words. Sometime I wonder why "normal" people strangle to conceive, to have kids; but mothers like that have them and don't appreciate how lucky their are.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Not 100 percent sure of the exact reason but I know about 12 different people called child services miltiple times for drugs, prostitution, being gone for days at a time...if you mean why J has them and not someone else, well the mom doesn't want them to come back to my bf (he has had them for 12 years and the last 4 of these was alone after mom left) plus the kids are chosing to stay with J-not sure why except I think him and the daughter are doing something fishy. The kids told child services that is where they wanted to go (they have been removed from mom twice already this year and lived with local relatives)

Quoting ilana_ny:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Oh wow. I am sorry. That is a lot to deal with. Good luck
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Oh my. This story is just so sick and sad :(. What are you guys going to do?
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Oh wow. What are you going to do??? I don't know what I'd do in this situation!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Wow, I'm sorry that is crazy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)