Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I had mixed emptions too about meeting my niece after our losses but sweet was much more than the bitter and I was surprised how happy I was and how little it made me feel sad. TTC is such an emotional and scary time. I hope when you are ready it all goes wonderful for you.

Quoting Zealand2008:

Mixed emotions. Heading to hospital to meet my new niece or nephew. So excited for them but sad for me. Confession- I'm scared to TTC. I'm afraid to lose another baby.
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Thinking of you and I hope you feel better. While it sucks, I am glad yesterday brought some relief. *Hugs*

Quoting Angela4boys:

Feeling ok today. My head is a little heavy, and by body is sore from all the tension I have been holding, but I feel relief and calm right now surprisingly.
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
:) maybe. I've been surrounded by babies this whole vacation.

Quoting Angela4boys:

That is understandable... I felt the same way. (((Hugs))). Enjoy cuddling with your new family member! Maybe that will be the push you need to jump into TTC

Quoting Zealand2008:

Mixed emotions. Heading to hospital to meet my new niece or nephew. So excited for them but sad for me. Confession- I'm scared to TTC. I'm afraid to lose another baby.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be super excited when it's you making a pregnancy announcement, nothing is more beautiful than a rainbow (((hugs)))

Quoting Zealand2008:

:) maybe. I've been surrounded by babies this whole vacation.

Quoting Angela4boys:

That is understandable... I felt the same way. (((Hugs))). Enjoy cuddling with your new family member! Maybe that will be the push you need to jump into TTC

Quoting Zealand2008:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I understand the mixed emotions part. I'm scared to ttc again too. That's been on my mind alot this week. We have one more cycle to wait and I'm nervous that the same thing is going to happen again.

Quoting Zealand2008:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I'm glad to hear that you feel some relief now. I'm sure DH is taking good care of you too!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Feeling ok today. My head is a little heavy, and by body is sore from all the tension I have been holding, but I feel relief and calm right now surprisingly.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, he is :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm glad to hear that you feel some relief now. I'm sure DH is taking good care of you too!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

My 2 year old made pee pee on the potty for the first time, and I'm so proud of her!  I'm also a little sad bc it means that my baby is growing up!  Want to try for another one, but don't want to stress myself out about it. I get pregnant easily when I don't think about it, and, when I stress out about it, it never happens. Trying not to think too much, which is pretty impossible for me, lol. 

CowgirlSoldier
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Yesterday I was great. I felt like I was content with the loss and that I could get through it. 

Today I am a wreck. I keep thinking about this deployment. Thinking about not delivering when hubby comes home, not having a growing belly while he is gone, no more baby shower, no more gender reveal, no more painting the babys room, no more picking out the furniture. My baby's room is a sewing room again. My belly won't grow (probably shrink) and instead of prepping for baby I will be getting a job while hubby is away to keep myself from getting too sad about the deployment and being alone. I was looking forward so much to my husband and I having our first child. Everything changed in an instant..... So today, I am in shambles. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. 

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I have a niece! She's adorable and I almost held it together. Then my sil dad gave me a pendant that said "hope" on it and said he had been holding on to it for awhile. Was touching. At least I didn't cry in front of my brother.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN