Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phone call

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

Yesterday I got a phone call from theb "Mommy Adviser" to go over birth plans with me. I lost my baby in August, I just got to where I can even talk about it... this broke my heart. It feels fresh again...it hurts.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KenzieQsMommy
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry mama. I feel that way when I get a baby magazine in the mail. It stings and Burns and feels brand new again. Big hugs mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM
I am so sorry. Those things are so hard to deal with
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gingerprincess
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:29 PM

@MommyofNoah, my son is named Noah as well. How old is yours?

bricarter89
by Brittany on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Yeah, last week I recieved mail from my INSURANCE COMPANY & the ENTIRE packet is about PREGNANCY & THE TRIMESTERS, ETC...... I lost my baby at the end of July, You'd think by now they would have caught on by the DNC & bloodwork I had to have that was covered, right!!!!! Really hope it doesn't set you back in your healing; that always ends up happening when we don't need it!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:02 PM
I am sorry :(. It seems like there are constant reminders.
canadianmommy4
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I am so sorry hunny. I know how u feel my midwife called the other day I hadnt told her I misscaried yet. I had been too caught up and totally forgot to call her. So when she did I had to tell her that I had lost the baby. I feel like everytime I have to tell somone it feels brand new. 

Hugs. :) 

debbie303
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM

im so sorry

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Ugh. The same thing happened to us 4 weeks after the D&C. Really. You'd think they would review the files before sending that out. Nice job AETNA.

Quoting bricarter89:

Yeah, last week I recieved mail from my INSURANCE COMPANY & the ENTIRE packet is about PREGNANCY & THE TRIMESTERS, ETC...... I lost my baby at the end of July, You'd think by now they would have caught on by the DNC & bloodwork I had to have that was covered, right!!!!! Really hope it doesn't set you back in your healing; that always ends up happening when we don't need it!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I'm so sorry. I still get the baby mags that the OB office signed us up for. It hurts. (HUGS)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)