Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? January 9

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  • 51 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM
2 moms liked this
We are 9 days into January and I still want to type December every time I make this post! Lol. Just can't believe it's the new year already!! Time needs to SLOW down!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Today is Carson's 6th birthday! I think we are going to go to a children's museum today. Amanda already goes home tomorrow which makes me sad. Last night I got a migraine, I was out of my migraine medicine, the pharmacy couldn't fill my Rx until today...so I took two pain pills they gave me after the D&C... I was knocked in my butt. I couldn't eat dinner, I couldn't even sit up! I was itching like crazy (this is why I never take pain medicine). So today I feel completely hungover!
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday Carson! And sorry about the itchy night and hungover morning!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Today is Carson's 6th birthday! I think we are going to go to a children's museum today. Amanda already goes home tomorrow which makes me sad. Last night I got a migraine, I was out of my migraine medicine, the pharmacy couldn't fill my Rx until today...so I took two pain pills they gave me after the D&C... I was knocked in my butt. I couldn't eat dinner, I couldn't even sit up! I was itching like crazy (this is why I never take pain medicine). So today I feel completely hungover!

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Sorry. I get like that with pain pills too... So itchy

Quoting Angela4boys:

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Doing ok but if I have to hear my cousin complain about her last two weeks of pregnancy one more time I'm going to have to punch her.
gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Better. The women in this group have been so supportive and helpful. I just want to hug and thank you all. Still dealing with a lot of emotions. Having an issue with dh.. i think he is internalizing his feelings. Afer 3 nights with hardly no sleep his sister gave him a few xannax (he was supposed to use them sparingly) to try and relax. Hes been supportive but i think with everything he saw he was def shaken up about it. well, he decided to take them all.. and is at his dr. apt all doped out. Self medicating with drugs is not the answer we need right now. I understand where he is coming from .. but im very upset with him

gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

They gave me percocet after my d&c .. i was scratching my self with a fork last night!! And im using my scissors at work as a back scratcher today. I how itchy they make me! And happy birthday to the LO!

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Lol..it is hard to believe!

Quoting echupko:

We are 9 days into January and I still want to type December every time I make this post! Lol. Just can't believe it's the new year already!! Time needs to SLOW down!
mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Happy birthday Carson! Sorry she leaves tomorrow, it is always hard when family goes back home. Hope you feel better too! I dont do well with pain killers or cold medicines either.

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Ugh. That is so hard. Thinking of you

Quoting Zealand2008:

Doing ok but if I have to hear my cousin complain about her last two weeks of pregnancy one more time I'm going to have to punch her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN