Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Birthday Party

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

The other day it was one of my best friends lil girls 1st birthday party. I was a lil nervous to attened just due to how I was feeling the past week. I knew that one of my friends was going to be there and she was 36 weeks prego. However I felt good that day, so my husband and I attened. Suprisingly I felt happier that I went that I saw my friends and I was alot more compfortable than I have been in the last three weeks. Then the next day my sister in law came over and I really didnt want to be around her she is 25 weeks pregnant. I find it so difficult to be around her. I do feel bad because I can be around some of my prego friends and be so fine with everything, but her I just can't even look at her. 

Leah 

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:23 PM

It was that way with me too.  Some friends and family I could hear they were pregnant and others I got upset.  Its baby girls that I really had a hard time with.

gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I am feeling that way towards my dh cousins wife and his nephew's wife. They are both pregnant. I dont even wat to talk to them right now. His cousins wife is 6 mos. I am a little easier with her because she was pregnant way before my mc on sunday. But his nephews wife is 8 weeks. I lost my baby at 7 weeks. And even though i didnt know i was pregnant.. and didnt initially want another baby. Since having the mc, I am jealous that they are pregnant and  I am not. Now i feel like i would like to try. IDK. im sorry for your loss mami. I will keep you in my prayers *hugs & kisses*

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Glad you had a good time!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN