Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

My dd begged me

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
Today is my dd bday after school she begged me mom plz can we go out to eat for my bday..... I was petrified took and extra anxiety pill and went out to eat... first time in a public place since mc.. I did okish until they came singing at our table all eyes were on her and me (dh was at work) then I froze but kept looking how happy she was and kept thinking of all of your encouraging words..... Thank You all for your support I don't know what I would do with out it!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:01 AM
im so glad you were able to make it through the day and make it such a great memory for her. the first time out is always hard because you never know what will trigger you. hopefully going out has helped you to moved forward even a tiny bit. congrats on making it out the door :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:05 AM

((hugs)) glad you we're able to make it through hun. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Aww, it always makes me cry when they sing happy birthday to my babies! First if all, they look so petrified, which is kinda funny, but then they look so happy to have the fuss made over them, which makes me cry everytime!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I'm so glad you made it out! It's hard and still can be even for myself. It's important to our kiddos that we have now though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)