Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Baby

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
Got the chromosome's back but they only did one baby not both - irritated. The one they did was a baby boy but abnormal had 3 copies of chromosome 7. I am relieved because we pray for a healthy baby and he prob would not have lived and if did would have issues. But I will never know on the other baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I am sorry they didn't test both babies so you atleast knew the gender.  We had chromosomal testing on our last angel, and she had a balanced translocation (a chromosome is basically flipped but no information was lost so she should have survived.) And as morbid as it sounds, it is comforting knowing if we do have a "non balanced" baby it will probably not make it til birth and if it does it will die soon after- I don't want to have a baby who will suffer for years, I would rather send that baby straight to Jesus so it never has to worry that its chromosomes are not perfect.  Hugs.  I am sorry about your babies and I am sorry they didn't test both

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:42 AM
im so sorry for your loss and now not knowing who your second angel was. i would think that if one baby had a problem that they would have tested the other as well just to see if that one had the same issue. at least the positive is you know what happened and truly know there was no way of proventing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM

((hugs)) I am sorry you only got answers about one of your angels

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:57 AM
(((Hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM

hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN