Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Should I test yet?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 19 Replies
Ok still no AF I usually get it about 4 weeks after all my m/c's. I estimate I am 19-23dpo from around the time I think I ovulated. The last 3/4 days I have been so tired. My gums hurt. I feel some pulling but maybe its my mind playing tricks. Hearts racing more. I feel warm and funny. Boobs getting sharp poke pains. I spotted brown about a week ago (had implantation spotting w only DD).

Should I test or wait longer??? I know I posted a while ago and it was to soon - do you think enough time had passed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

So you are about 5-6 after your miscarriage?  (sorry time seems to be flying and there are so many new people).  I don't think taking a test would be a bad idea.  Its just hard to see those BFNs so soon after a loss.  Don't worry honey, my AF is missing in action too.  I am officially 3 days late (well 7 days late if you count the fact that I have had a 24 day cycle since my mc.)

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM
personally i would test just in case you are so you can get into the doctor right away but also be prepared for a negative too. thats the down side to testing. good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:56 AM
I would... But that's coming from someone who buys tests in bulk ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:11 AM
This :-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I would... But that's coming from someone who buys tests in bulk ;)
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I would test too...it wouldn't hurt. I have a bunch of them that came with my OPKs that I ordered from Amazon though.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I can never wait to test...but just dont get too disapointed if it is negative..it doesnt mean for sure since its early. Good luck
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:35 AM

I would test now and like the other ladies said don't get discouraged if it's negative because it still might be to early.  Good luck hun!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Any update?
melodynewsome
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I bought the test yesterday and just stated at it...lol. I may test tonight if I can hold my pee for 2 hours at least.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaydenmommy10
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I would....I had my miscarriage dec 21 2011. I had a period jan 12, 2012 and took a test feb 6, 2012  because 2 weeks before i was going to the bathroom alot...the a week later i started having cravings, morning sickness and cramps...its was 3 days before my missed period...dont do the response test it dont work...i did the digital clear blue and it showed up right away...good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)