Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I test yet?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 19 Replies
Ok still no AF I usually get it about 4 weeks after all my m/c's. I estimate I am 19-23dpo from around the time I think I ovulated. The last 3/4 days I have been so tired. My gums hurt. I feel some pulling but maybe its my mind playing tricks. Hearts racing more. I feel warm and funny. Boobs getting sharp poke pains. I spotted brown about a week ago (had implantation spotting w only DD).

Should I test or wait longer??? I know I posted a while ago and it was to soon - do you think enough time had passed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Group Admin on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

So you are about 5-6 after your miscarriage?  (sorry time seems to be flying and there are so many new people).  I don't think taking a test would be a bad idea.  Its just hard to see those BFNs so soon after a loss.  Don't worry honey, my AF is missing in action too.  I am officially 3 days late (well 7 days late if you count the fact that I have had a 24 day cycle since my mc.)

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM
personally i would test just in case you are so you can get into the doctor right away but also be prepared for a negative too. thats the down side to testing. good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:56 AM
I would... But that's coming from someone who buys tests in bulk ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:11 AM
This :-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I would... But that's coming from someone who buys tests in bulk ;)
momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I would test too...it wouldn't hurt. I have a bunch of them that came with my OPKs that I ordered from Amazon though.

mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I can never wait to test...but just dont get too disapointed if it is negative..it doesnt mean for sure since its early. Good luck
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:35 AM

I would test now and like the other ladies said don't get discouraged if it's negative because it still might be to early.  Good luck hun!

echupko
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Any update?
melodynewsome
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I bought the test yesterday and just stated at it...lol. I may test tonight if I can hold my pee for 2 hours at least.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaydenmommy10
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I would....I had my miscarriage dec 21 2011. I had a period jan 12, 2012 and took a test feb 6, 2012  because 2 weeks before i was going to the bathroom alot...the a week later i started having cravings, morning sickness and cramps...its was 3 days before my missed period...dont do the response test it dont work...i did the digital clear blue and it showed up right away...good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN