Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Wow drs

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
Just went to my regular dr to go back on my meds and she told me you are two weeks post mc quit being a baby and get back to your life!!!! Well I told her to (sorry) FUCK OFF and walked out I think it's time I find a new dr
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:50 PM
What!?!? That is nuts! I went to my regular doctor a month after my loss to refill a Rx and when she found out what happened I felt like I was comforting her!

I would definitely find a new doctor, that's bull crap!
feralkitten
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:56 PM

clearly she niver been thew a mc 

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM
She was the only dr that I trusted in years I used to tell her everything instead of just smiling and saying I'm great with every other dr... Now to find a new one
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM

That's the craziest thing I've heard all day. I've been debating on calling mine to call something in for anxiety. I think it's time to get a new doctor.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM

you did the right thing!  Yes its time to find a new doctor, maybe one with feelings!  I'm sorry you were treated this way

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Wow!! yeah I would definitely be finding a new doctor.

gingerprincess
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM

What a straight up heartless bitch, I'd probably have been arrested because I would have punched the bitch in her mouth. Nobody has the right to tell you when to move on. In my opinion you never move on, you just get better at handling it, and two weeks??? Way not cool. What a bitch...Oh my, I want to punch her for you. I'm so sorry you went through that.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Well thought my depression was getting better now having very rough time taking meds and sleeping is all I've been doing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)