Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats going on?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 20 Replies

well my name is senia and i am 23 years old with a 5 year old daughter everything was going great until i didnt get my period for 3 months then notice some type of liquid coming out my nipples so i go to the hospital and they do a urine test to see if i was pregnant, the test came back negative so i went back to my normal leaving but still no period, so at this time i was moving heading objects around the house and still no period, so after moving heavy furniture 1 week later i get my period after 3 months of not getting it, im bleeding heavy with more blood clots and the cramps are abnormal to me because i usually get cramps the day before i would get my period never for a couple days so im still thinking its a period but this period doesnt go away it gets lighter but i still discharge a brown to black liquid now this had been going on and off for 3 months and i dont know what to do, can anybody help me?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Have you seen your doctor?  If not I would make an appt right away to get checked out.

senia1989
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM

i never delt with anything like this but yeah i just called and shedule and appt but i dont know if im ready to hear the bad news or could it be bad news?

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I'd go and get in with the doctor.

senia1989
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM
i have an appt jan 28 but does it sound like a miscarriage?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'm just not sure honey. Symptoms can mimick each other with different things. Maybe try a hpt and see if it's positive until you can get in with the doctor. There's no way to get in sooner?

senia1989
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

they actually were trying to give it to me april 1 so jan 28 was good enough for them 

awalter01
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I'm not sure, a dr appointment is great idea.  In my head I would think that you woulda passed tissue or something if it's been 3 months with no period.  Or sometimes there is an empty sac, I can't remember what is' called, but your body thinks you are pregnant when you never were.  Still, bleeding that long you want to make sure there's no infection going on.

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM
It's just impossible for us to know. You have to go to the doctor or ER. It's just not worth chancing! (((Hugs)))
Herlache
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:55 PM
The 28th is a long time if they can't get you in sooner I would go to the er sorry
momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

How are you feeling tonight? I was worried and thought I'd revisit this one. Keep us posted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)