Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey, everyone...have to ask a favor

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
  • 0 Replies

I know this is a sensitive subject, but I want to write a book that will really help women get through miscarriage and a loss of a children. I know the way that I got through it and I bought a ton of self help books that made me feel no better than I was. But, I want to write one that a mother who has just suffered through this and for them to find comfort that they are not alone and different people grieve different ways and I was wondering if there was anyone that would be willing to share their story for the book. I will change names if you would like. I am also going to write this on loss of a child board, because I want everyone that has lost a pregnancy, baby, or young child to seek help from this book. It has only taken me 4 years to get up this courage.

I am also going to attempt to write a children's book to help them through the process of losing a brother or sister, but give them hope and inspiration that they will be there with them and they are always watching down on them.

So, if you want to you can pm me and I will be checking this often. I am in contact with a publisher and waiting for them to get back to me if this is a good idea or will it be a flop.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone is having a blessed day so far!

Kristen
I'm not accident prone, inanimate objects just like to pick on me. I swear they know where to hide before they attack!

Check out and like All*URZ Designs on FaceBook
and read up on All*URZ Party Planning 101

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)