Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Facebook is gettin to me :(

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 22 Replies

Im so happy for my friends most of them who are preg are all posting there babies us pics and the sex of the babies . I feel so cheated . God forgive me i dont wish anything bad on them or there babies , but out of 7 not one of them has had one prob , why did i have to lose mine ?Sorry a lil a sad today .I guess af being here is making my hormones crazy . But i am happy that its here so we can try asap ..

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Thats why I deactivted my account for a couple months this summer. I just couldnt take it any more.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM

(Hugs). I had to stay away too. If I do log on, it's only long enough to see if I have any messages. I'm so sorry.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I can't go on fb either
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:04 AM
im so sorry for your pain and loss. no one ever understands why bad things happen to good people. maybe block them for a bit or stay off fb? ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I 100% know what you are going through and how you are feeling. I don't want anything to happen to their babies, but it seems so unfair that I lost mine....

Hugs sent to you!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:54 AM
:(. I feel ya for sure. I have several friends pregnant that are due within 2 weeks if where I was :(. Happy for them, sad for us. ((( hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM

*hugs*  In time it might get easier or it won't.  I'm sorry.

Caligirl586
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Quoting ilovekeith12:

Im so happy for my friends most of them who are preg are all posting there babies us pics and the sex of the babies . I feel so cheated . God forgive me i dont wish anything bad on them or there babies , but out of 7 not one of them has had one prob , why did i have to lose mine ?Sorry a lil a sad today .I guess af being here is making my hormones crazy . But i am happy that its here so we can try asap ..

I know exactly how you feel. I was pregnant three times, and all my friends had their babies but me. Had a breakdown weeks ago when I found out that my brother is having a baby. I just gave myself alone time with God and prayed for piece over my heart and that in time he will less us with our First born. I know how you feel, just ask God for peace and clarity.

HappyMum09
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Facebook is hard for me too...  I am happy for them but again I want that happiness for my family too.  We have been trying for 2 years and 1 month for baby #2 and just lost our baby to an ectopic pregnancy..

rainbowsrock
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM

my pet peeve when i lost my babies was when ppl would complain about their kids in front of me. how quickly they forget how blessed they are. give yourself time. it will get better and the pain will lessen. hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)