Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Why me lord?(long)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  • 25 Replies

some times i wonder. im so fcking sick of going thru this. im physically and mentally drained. im tired of seeing all these ungrateful ass people have pregnant in one try and dont even want the child. then its people like us that cant enjoy that. ive have seven misccarriages in 6 damn yrs. Enough is enough. Im tired of hearing the same ole saying hope for the best but prepare for the worse. when i found out i was expecting on the 2nd i was happy, but reality set in and i just had the gut feeeling that it was going to happen. and it did. i got 7 bfp the first week of this year. and i decided to test yesterday just for reassurance and it wasnt even a faint line on it. How can that be explained? all the people say its rarely a false positive well damn i got 7 last week. i just dont understand. im far away from home. idk what to do. If i should go to the er or just wait and see if af shows up. sorry for the vent ladies im just tired of the let downs.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovekeith12
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry your heart hurts right . Vent all you want . We all have or are feeling the same way . God bless
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1lvlymmy08
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I'm so sorry your heart hurts right . Vent all you want . We all have or are feeling the same way . God bless

thanks so much. and i will be praying for you, this is so hard. all i keep saying is why me lord. why us. the ones that deserve it the most

ilovekeith12
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know know why . I have asked God that a lot theses days . I lost my twins had Dnc a month ago and everyone in know seems to be preg and being babies about every lil pain . Plus I found out a girl I know had twins and she takes pain pills for fun . Nice huh
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :(. It's not fair. Have you had any kind of testing done?
MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Im so sorry for your losses.  Maybe you can talk to your doctor about some of your options or to see if there is something they can do to prevent losses in the future.  As for the current bfp, are you past the date of AF?  It is very rare to get a false positive.  You could always go in an get blood drawn.  

1lvlymmy08
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I don't know know why . I have asked God that a lot theses days . I lost my twins had Dnc a month ago and everyone in know seems to be preg and being babies about every lil pain . Plus I found out a girl I know had twins and she takes pain pills for fun . Nice huh

i know we arent suppose to question him but all this heart ache gets old.. im so sorry about that. i have had four miscarriages last year. most of them we chemical and missed pregnancies. but the last one i passed the 6 weeks time frame. thats when  i usually miscarry. i went to get an ultrasound baby was growing and everything the hb was 116. so i was happy then when i went back a week later at 7 weeks 6 days. she could not find the heart beat and the baby was measuring 7 wks 4 days. and they gave me a d n c the next day, it was horrific.  i have a great support system but they cant seem to understand the pain that we feel. they never experienced it. to be honest im tired of saying it will be ok and shit. and i know its not. im so depressed the last yr was hell. to top it off ive have numerous surgeries i have Ulcerative Colitis. just so much.that really makes me mad hell im wishing for morning sickness and sore boobs. some people dont appreciate the blessing that they are receiving. thats bull shit. sorry for the words im just pissed right now. my aunt just had a baby friday. my sil is 7 months pregnant and my cousin in law have hers friday. then i found out another girl im close to is pregnant.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. It does seem sometimes like it's not fair and it's hard. Maybe when you get back home you could go in and talk to your doctor. Have you had any testing done to see if there's possibly a reason why you've lost so many?

1lvlymmy08
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im so sorry for your losses.  Maybe you can talk to your doctor about some of your options or to see if there is something they can do to prevent losses in the future.  As for the current bfp, are you past the date of AF?  It is very rare to get a false positive.  You could always go in an get blood drawn.  

thanks so much. tbh im tired of my ob. everytime i go in he tells me im healthy and all this bull crap. nothing is wrong. ill be darned if its not. this makes my 6 or 7 miscarriage. how is that normal? yes my last af was Dec. 9 or 10 and i had been testing positive all last week and this morning i had a negative test. im so confused. im not even near home. i plan on calling him today but idk. I just believe because im on state family planning thats why i get treated like crap.

1lvlymmy08
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. It does seem sometimes like it's not fair and it's hard. Maybe when you get back home you could go in and talk to your doctor. Have you had any testing done to see if there's possibly a reason why you've lost so many?

thanks so much. i just wanna give up right now. i am. i havent had any testing done only thing he done different was with my last pregnancy he put me on progesterone suppositiories. but that never helped. he said my overall health was fine. i believe hes full of crap. Because it has to be a reason to why im having this

1lvlymmy08
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry :(. It's not fair. Have you had any kind of testing done?

no. the ob told me i was healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN