Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Where Are You In Your Journey??

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 146 Replies
1 mom liked this

Since its a New Year, I thought it would be nice to see where everyone is in their journey.  Maybe you can also find someone who is in the same place and support eachother.  So tell us, are you going through a loss right now, TTC, Pregnant, not TTC, Not TTC but not trying to prevent, seeking help TTC, or something else?? 

Happily married  to my true love, Mommy to two beautiful little girls, and one furry baby!  

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't even know where I am! 7 months past my first loss, almost two weeks past my second loss. Wanting another baby, scared to TTC.... Where the heck am I in the journey?? Someone help, I have no clue!! Lol!

I think I am lost in the Journey, no mapquest or GPS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have to say almost ready to ttc. We want to start again so bad, but there's a few things I want to take care of first. Not medically, but personally. So maybe next week we will be ttc actively.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

They don't have an app for that? What the heck. I'm scared too. So scared. (hugs)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I don't even know where I am! 7 months past my first loss, almost two weeks past my second loss. Wanting another baby, scared to TTC.... Where the heck am I in the journey?? Someone help, I have no clue!! Lol!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I have decided though that I would get in the best shape I can, for if or when I TTC. I have started doing My Fitness Pal 6 days ago. I am not supposed to "exercise" due to my lung disease... But, I am going to be much more careful of eating carefully, getting in my target weight range...and doing all I can.
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
We are medically ready to TTC but I find myself putting it off, I'm not just scared, I'm terrified. I want to have a healthy pregnancy so bad, I want a baby so bad, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to handle another possible loss. We decided to actively try next month. Good luck to everyone on their journey.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

We've been given the green light too.  Good luck to you as well, I know this is just beyond scary.

Quoting LilysMommy813:

We are medically ready to TTC but I find myself putting it off, I'm not just scared, I'm terrified. I want to have a healthy pregnancy so bad, I want a baby so bad, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to handle another possible loss. We decided to actively try next month. Good luck to everyone on their journey.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM
It has been over 8 months since Isabelle has passed and I am pregnant again, almost 8 weeks. And I'm scared to find out if this baby will be healthy or have some type of birth defect as my last two have.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( those early weeks/months are so hard and also so hard to know whats next..you will know when you are ready. Thinking of you

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I would have to say almost ready to ttc. We want to start again so bad, but there's a few things I want to take care of first. Not medically, but personally. So maybe next week we will be ttc actively.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM
It is so hard and scary. Good luck!

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)