Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Since its a New Year, I thought it would be nice to see where everyone is in their journey.  Maybe you can also find someone who is in the same place and support eachother.  So tell us, are you going through a loss right now, TTC, Pregnant, not TTC, Not TTC but not trying to prevent, seeking help TTC, or something else?? 

Happily married  to my true love, Mommy to two beautiful little girls, and one furry baby!  

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM
We just lost our baby last Friday. Still in the bleeding miscarriage and heavily grieving stages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Almost 3 weeks out of my mc waiting for af... Never in my life have I wanted her but now can't wait.. Crazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM
It has been 2 1/2 years since my loss. I have had a healthy baby girl since and she is 14 months. Been a long road. We are done Having children..we always thought we would have more, and I feel the choice was made for us, but I am at peace with that choice and am at a point where I am happy to know I will not have to go through the worries of pregnancy again.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Have been praying everything will be perfect

Quoting blessedmommie07:

It has been over 8 months since Isabelle has passed and I am pregnant again, almost 8 weeks. And I'm scared to find out if this baby will be healthy or have some type of birth defect as my last two have.
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this
After losing our first two pregnancies (the last a year ago), I am just over 9wks pregnant. I am praying everyday this little one stays healthy. We want a child so badly and hope this is our rainbow. I feel good about it this time but will be happy when we pass the 13wk mark which was when we lost our first angel.
tts
by Tara on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM

its been 3 years since my first loss and just over 2 yrs since my second loss.  My rainbow baby is also 14 months old and is my last baby.  I'm somewhat feeling lost simply because usually at this point we are thinking about another baby.   There are days its hard for me, but I know I could not face another pregnancy.  My last one was so stressful, and full of worry. My decision was made just getting through it and having my healthy baby boy.    

Praying for all of you TTC and pregnant, I know how trying it can be! 

Caligirl586
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Well I am ready to ttc. My husband and I have been cleared by the doc that everything is a go. Husband is having difficulty though, because he's on Paxil. So we are figuring things out.

Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I wanted to give myself some time to ttc again, but hubby can't keep his hands off of me, lol.  I have five girls, my oldest has special needs. My ex was a carrier for a genetic syndrome, so she has a lot of problems; visually & hearing impaired, developmentally delayed, nonverbal autistic tendencies. My other 4 girls are healthy and fine. I mc in sept, and, as much as I am sad for that baby, I wouldn't have wanted it to endure a life of suffering. I'll never know what happened. I have a lot of questions and I'm ok with not having answers for now. Last baby was a surprise, but I do want another one now. 

mlynnc2
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Im right there with you. Our mc started Thursday :( it has been a hard week! Prayers to you mama

Quoting Turtledoves:

We just lost our baby last Friday. Still in the bleeding miscarriage and heavily grieving stages.

sjenkins8208
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM
It's been 3 months since my miscarriage and we have been ttc since december of 2012. Lol that's where I'm at. I'm at 6 or 7 dpo today so....we will see I guess.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)