Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Since its a New Year, I thought it would be nice to see where everyone is in their journey.  Maybe you can also find someone who is in the same place and support eachother.  So tell us, are you going through a loss right now, TTC, Pregnant, not TTC, Not TTC but not trying to prevent, seeking help TTC, or something else?? 

Happily married  to my true love, Mommy to two beautiful little girls, and one furry baby!  

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (141-146):
MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to bring in the new year :)  

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

I just started my journey the first day of the new year with delivering my baby Lucy (: so learning the ropes of being a mommy since she is my first baby

Kageegirl
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I have told him that his little jokes about me being pregnant bother me. He apologized, but continues to do it. I explained how I get enough grief from other people. People always say, "you have three boys, wow. You should try for a girl." If Dh is with me he always says, "if we could garuntee a girl we would." Hello! You had a vesctomy there will be no more children. He says, " you never know I may have super sperm," then laughs.

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Wow, Im really sorry for your loss and the things that your dh is saying.  Have you told him how much it hurts and how it makes you feel?  I know right now you may be able to handle it but I would imagine after a certain amount of time you are going to get upset and it may end in a fight.  I hope things get better (HUGS))

Quoting Kageegirl:

We are coming up on the 2 year anniversary of our loss at 10 weeks pregnant. My Dh had a vesctomy 6 days after the confirmed miscarriage against my wishes. I had a very hard time excepting what he did. After suffering the miscarriage I wanted to try again. I was mad at him and didn't speak to him for a week. I am still having a hard time excepting it all fully because dh is constantly making jokes about me being pregnant if he sees me eating something odd, if I act tired, or something like that. The other day I bought a new bra and he commented saying, "your blobs looked bigger are you pregnant?" I wanted to smack him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puddinpopsmama
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM
8 month's from first lost alittle over 1 month from second. I requested testing to see why and four.d out I have a clotting disorder ...waiting to see a hemotoligist. Plus months more of testing. Dh has decided he can't handle another loss. Especially a stillbirth ( what could happen with clotting disorder )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmomofk
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I am  grieving the loss of my baby from back in October. I was 21 weeks when I went in for a routine ultrasound and was told that the baby had no heartbeat. :( It has been almost 3 months since that horrific day, and I still cry and miss her.

MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM

have you guys ever been to counseling??  Im not sure if you dh would be willing but you may benefit from it.  There are a lot of issues there especially with him not listening to you.  I have done it before and I know a lot of women in the group have and its helped immensly... Even if not couples maybe just you to help work through the issues and find ways to talk to him. Im sorry you are going through this its hard when you SO isnt as supportive as you need them to be ((HUGS)) 

Quoting Kageegirl:

I have told him that his little jokes about me being pregnant bother me. He apologized, but continues to do it. I explained how I get enough grief from other people. People always say, "you have three boys, wow. You should try for a girl." If Dh is with me he always says, "if we could garuntee a girl we would." Hello! You had a vesctomy there will be no more children. He says, " you never know I may have super sperm," then laughs.

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Wow, Im really sorry for your loss and the things that your dh is saying.  Have you told him how much it hurts and how it makes you feel?  I know right now you may be able to handle it but I would imagine after a certain amount of time you are going to get upset and it may end in a fight.  I hope things get better (HUGS))

Quoting Kageegirl:

We are coming up on the 2 year anniversary of our loss at 10 weeks pregnant. My Dh had a vesctomy 6 days after the confirmed miscarriage against my wishes. I had a very hard time excepting what he did. After suffering the miscarriage I wanted to try again. I was mad at him and didn't speak to him for a week. I am still having a hard time excepting it all fully because dh is constantly making jokes about me being pregnant if he sees me eating something odd, if I act tired, or something like that. The other day I bought a new bra and he commented saying, "your blobs looked bigger are you pregnant?" I wanted to smack him.

angelt8
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM

so sorry about your baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN