Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Since its a New Year, I thought it would be nice to see where everyone is in their journey.  Maybe you can also find someone who is in the same place and support eachother.  So tell us, are you going through a loss right now, TTC, Pregnant, not TTC, Not TTC but not trying to prevent, seeking help TTC, or something else?? 

Happily married  to my true love, Mommy to two beautiful little girls, and one furry baby!  

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Haha, you sound like you are married to my husband! Lol! I said, we may have to use protection for a while.... He looked at me all offended and said, there will be no protection used in this house! Lol! Fine, then no fun for you ;).

Quoting Samantha1114:

I wanted to give myself some time to ttc again, but hubby can't keep his hands off of me, lol.  I have five girls, my oldest has special needs. My ex was a carrier for a genetic syndrome, so she has a lot of problems; visually & hearing impaired, developmentally delayed, nonverbal autistic tendencies. My other 4 girls are healthy and fine. I mc in sept, and, as much as I am sad for that baby, I wouldn't have wanted it to endure a life of suffering. I'll never know what happened. I have a lot of questions and I'm ok with not having answers for now. Last baby was a surprise, but I do want another one now. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Good luck, fingers crossed!

Quoting sjenkins8208:

It's been 3 months since my miscarriage and we have been ttc since december of 2012. Lol that's where I'm at. I'm at 6 or 7 dpo today so....we will see I guess.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:12 PM
(((Hugs))). I'm glad you're here ( wish you didn't have to be, but after a loss this is a good place).

Quoting Herlache:

That's what I'm hoping. I will never forget but I need to heal and I can't do that right now hoping af helps. Thank you for all your support you have been a big help to me!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm not there yet withy second loss, but withy first, that's when I started feeling more normal, more like myself.

Quoting Herlache:

Almost 3 weeks out of my mc waiting for af... Never in my life have I wanted her but now can't wait.. Crazy

Duenov30
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I had my last Mmc in oct and am almost 9 weeks pregnant. We had a great first ultrasound but I did last time too so I'm still not totally accepting it just yet. I keep waiting to wake up and have no symptoms at all. My next appointment isn't until feb 15 so I hve a long month ahead of me:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs))) I hope this clotting issue is the answer you need!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Monday is a year since my son was stillborn,today is 6 months since I found out that my second child in a row no longer had a heart beat. Tomorrow is 6 months since I had a dnc and I was activally ttc and after 5 months I have given up... Not preventing but trying not to try either.

Still researching things that could be causing my losses... They finally found a clotting disorder and I have an appt. on Feb 18th with a hematologist.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Praying this is your Rainbow!

Quoting Duenov30:

I had my last Mmc in oct and am almost 9 weeks pregnant. We had a great first ultrasound but I did last time too so I'm still not totally accepting it just yet. I keep waiting to wake up and have no symptoms at all. My next appointment isn't until feb 15 so I hve a long month ahead of me:/
Duenov30
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I hope you get yours soon!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Praying this is your Rainbow!

Quoting Duenov30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I never thought the road to motherhood would be so hard and long. I know that all this heartache and worry will be worth it when I have my child in my arms. I know I will never take pregnancy for granted and even the headaches and exhaustion I have had for weeks is something I cherish because of what it represents. I wish none of us had to know this stress and fear though. I having been thinking of you and hope you are doing well.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Praying for you! I want this to be your rainbow!!

Quoting Irene1923:

After losing our first two pregnancies (the last a year ago), I am just over 9wks pregnant. I am praying everyday this little one stays healthy. We want a child so badly and hope this is our rainbow. I feel good about it this time but will be happy when we pass the 13wk mark which was when we lost our first angel.
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I hope this is your rainbow! I know how you feel. We saw a heartbeat and our early u/s looked great but my first loss was at 13wks which is what I will be at my Feb. 12th appt. I am scared to death there won't be a heartbeat or I will wake up to bleeding. I hope the month flies by for us both and our appts are wonderful.

Quoting Duenov30:

Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck TTC when you are ready.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I would have to say almost ready to ttc. We want to start again so bad, but there's a few things I want to take care of first. Not medically, but personally. So maybe next week we will be ttc actively.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN