Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Since its a New Year, I thought it would be nice to see where everyone is in their journey.  Maybe you can also find someone who is in the same place and support eachother.  So tell us, are you going through a loss right now, TTC, Pregnant, not TTC, Not TTC but not trying to prevent, seeking help TTC, or something else?? 

Happily married  to my true love, Mommy to two beautiful little girls, and one furry baby!  

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Good luck next month when you TTC. It is very nerve wracking after a loss....I think that is partly why we never officially started TTC. Something always seemed to come up and we would put it off until next month. I hope when you try everything goes perfect.

Quoting LilysMommy813:

We are medically ready to TTC but I find myself putting it off, I'm not just scared, I'm terrified. I want to have a healthy pregnancy so bad, I want a baby so bad, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to handle another possible loss. We decided to actively try next month. Good luck to everyone on their journey.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Duenov30
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I hope so too! I never realized how stressful pregnancy could be!!

Quoting Irene1923:

I hope this is your rainbow! I know how you feel. We saw a heartbeat and our early u/s looked great but my first loss was at 13wks which is what I will be at my Feb. 12th appt. I am scared to death there won't be a heartbeat or I will wake up to bleeding. I hope the month flies by for us both and our appts are wonderful.

Quoting Duenov30:

I had my last Mmc in oct and am almost 9 weeks pregnant. We had a great first ultrasound but I did last time too so I'm still not totally accepting it just yet. I keep waiting to wake up and have no symptoms at all. My next appointment isn't until feb 15 so I hve a long month ahead of me:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha1114
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Lol, we should've bought some, bc, it's like you said in another post somewhere, a sure fire way to get pregnant is to say that you want to hold off on getting pregnant. I've been thinking about you. How are you holding up?

Quoting Angela4boys:

Haha, you sound like you are married to my husband! Lol! I said, we may have to use protection for a while.... He looked at me all offended and said, there will be no protection used in this house! Lol! Fine, then no fun for you ;).

Quoting Samantha1114:

I wanted to give myself some time to ttc again, but hubby can't keep his hands off of me, lol.  I have five girls, my oldest has special needs. My ex was a carrier for a genetic syndrome, so she has a lot of problems; visually & hearing impaired, developmentally delayed, nonverbal autistic tendencies. My other 4 girls are healthy and fine. I mc in sept, and, as much as I am sad for that baby, I wouldn't have wanted it to endure a life of suffering. I'll never know what happened. I have a lot of questions and I'm ok with not having answers for now. Last baby was a surprise, but I do want another one now. 

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:19 PM
We are on our first month of TTC. I'm just trying to take it easy though and no pressure.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope this pregnancy goes well for you and you get a beautiful rainbow out of it!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

It has been over 8 months since Isabelle has passed and I am pregnant again, almost 8 weeks. And I'm scared to find out if this baby will be healthy or have some type of birth defect as my last two have.

lunarmamma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I am almost a at the year mark, March 30....and I don't feel its getting any better and I am afraid that I never will.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyfootprint
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I lost my son at 17 weeks ago last March...we are currently expecting our daughter at the end of feb..even though i made it past my last milestone...everyday with her is a blessing...this pregnancy has definitely been one of the most hardest things to go through
desperatelyTTC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I am content where I am at :)
How are you doing Tara?
t.pelley
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Well, my husband and I are not TTC but we haven't fully committed to prevention methods either.  I have heart issues and cant use contraceptive pills, patches, etc. But you all know men and their stance on condoms.... I'm just not emotionally or physically ready but i dont want to have a baby in 6 years when im pushing 40 either... any advice or suggestions?

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Well in march I will be at the year mark of the first of three losses. I am also now pregnant again. Ill be 6 weeks on sat. I am really hoping this is my rainbow. I don't think I can handle a fourth loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN