Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! (preg mentioned)

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 24 Replies

I lost my son Sept 25, 2012 at 17w 5d due to an unknown infection, at the time we said "no more babies"... it was my 10th pregnancy, my 6th loss (first 2nd trimester loss).   Things ended up changing and DH canceled his V and we proceeded with things knowing we had a limited time to do so (because DH deploys in just a couple of short weeks).  Back in Nov I FINALLY had some testing done to try and determine the reason for my losses but the doc even stated he really did think it was just "bad luck", seeing as they were so "random" (2 losses, my 2 daughters, 2 more losses a few years later my 3rd daughter, then another few years go by and another loss, another daughter and another loss).  

Well I went in yesterda for a follow up appt and turns out that all of the blood work came back clear, meaning there's no reason for my losses :(  The doc was amazing, though, and we talked about a few things and he actually gave me a RX for clomid & vagifem (which I've never taken before). He did tell me that when it does happen to call him back as soon as I found out so they could get me in early and we could begin progesterone to try and prevent another loss (which is great because the other docs I talked to about it basically laughed at me, said I didn't need it and that there was no proof it even helped =0( )!  Well he wished me well and hoped all worked out for the best and I went about my day (picked up my script & skipped doing the blood work).  Well I had to run to walmart to grab something for DH and while I was in there I grabbed a test, just thinking "what the hell" since I had to pee SO bad anyway, so I stopped into the bathroom (I was on the way to meet a friend for some quick shopping so I didn't want to wait till I got home)  did my thing and before I even got to zip up my pants I got a BEAUTIFUL BFP!   

Oh goodness ladies I am SO excited and SO nervous at the same time!  Please send some sticky dust my way!  <3

CafeMom Tickers

J-07.25.00 Em-03.21.02 Belle-08.27.05 Livi-04.09.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM

That's awesome!!!! Congrats and sending sticky dust your way!!!

Namaste09
by Samantha on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM
That's awesome congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Holy Moly!! What a blessing! Praying for you both! Congrats :)
Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Congrats! Sending lots of positive thoughts for a sticky bean!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM

OMG is right!  Another September MOMMY!  I am so happy to hear your news and that your doctor is taking this serious.  Good luck honey

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Congrats wishing you a long and healthy pregnancy that ends with a beautiful and healthy rainbow baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by Priscilla on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Thank you everyone!  I can't even tell you how hard I cried when I got the positive, and smiled at the same time. Walking out of walmart people looked at me like I was insane, LOL!  

I did see there are a few other's here now due in Sept, it's so exciting and I'm wishing lots of sticky dust all around this board :D

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

OMG is right!  Another September MOMMY!  I am so happy to hear your news and that your doctor is taking this serious.  Good luck honey

baby7810
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

YAY!! sending sticky dust

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Wow, congrats mama!!! *Lots of sticky dust your way!!!****

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Congrats!  I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and that you get another rainbow :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)