Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support!

Whether you've had a miscarriage or pregnancy loss, this is a great place to find support, get advice and meet other moms who have experienced losses too.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply. You will find my own personal story in the reply below.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

hugs ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Replies (591-591):
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Oh! Ok. Hoping everything turns out ok for you and the baby :)

Quoting Hopefulmommy15:

No, not red blood since that 1 time. Got my hcg levels back yesterday again and they went from 13927 on Monday to 19687 on Thursday. Nurse said all looks good. Not everyone's levels double and the rising happens at diff rates. All that matters is they went up. Dr will call me today with any further recommendation after he reviews blood,work. Have been spotting brown off and on since then. Seems to come out more when I get moving run errands and do housework. Have been trying to take it easy since Saturday when the blood happened

Quoting mylilprincesses: Has it happened anymore after that one incident?

Quoting Hopefulmommy15:

Did a blood HCG test yesterday got results back today 13,927. Nurse said it seemed ok. Going back day after Christmas to do 2nd time blood work to make sure levels are not dropping. I had to take 6 hpts before I finally got a positive. My levels fit in the range of where they should be at 5 weeks. Hoping for the best this Christmas! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)