Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I know it's coming and I can't stop it.  I'm not prepared for this and I have known since Wednesday that it was inevitable.  My heart is breaking and all I can keep hoping, wishing, and praying is that it does not happen tomorrow.  (Tomorrow marks 8 months since my first miscarriage.)  I've started passing more tissue, the blood has turned to dark red and I'm not even scared when I see it.  I've lost my appetite completely, I haven't the will to do anything around the house.  I snapped at my hubby today, he keeps trying to stay positive and I can't, my heart is breaking.  I have to go grocery shopping in a little while and that will help keep my mind off of it I know.  But what do you do when you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it from happening.  No matter how much you beg and plead to God to be able to keep the life that was growing inside of you, it makes no difference.   And it hurts to have to hold it all in and pretend you're okay because you don't want your four year old to see you falling apart.  God this sucks and that doesn't even begin to describe this.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM
((((Hugs))) I am so sorry you are going through this. I just went through my second loss 2 weeks ago. I was literally afraid th leave my house not knowing what to do if it happened while I was out, or how I would react. I know how you are feeling and I am so sorry :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I'm so sorry. Praying for you. Hugs
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I am sorry.  Knowing it is coming doesn't make it any easier.  I am sooo sorry

brittanyjenean
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I didn't even go to the store.  DH works nights and he was exhausted and I didn't want to go to the store alone.  Luckily, DH went out and bought pads on Wednesday after our appointment.  *HUGS*  I'm sorry for your losses. It's always hard and it seems like no matter what it will never get easier.  I'm terrified of it happening tomorrow, I don't know if I can handle that.

Quoting Angela4boys:

((((Hugs))) I am so sorry you are going through this. I just went through my second loss 2 weeks ago. I was literally afraid th leave my house not knowing what to do if it happened while I was out, or how I would react. I know how you are feeling and I am so sorry :(

brittanyjenean
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Thank you.  And it really doesn't, I wish it did. 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

brittanyjenean
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Thank you

*hugs*

Quoting echupko:

I'm so sorry. Praying for you. Hugs

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I think I am currently miscarrying again.  I am spotting and now the cramping is starting.  I thought I was prepared for this being a possibility, but now I am sitting here just kinda in the "dead zone"  I want to go on like normal, but I just feel like this is the end

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish there was more that we could do for you. We're here for you, even if we're far away. (hugs)

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I'm so heartbroken for both of you. (hugs)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I think I am currently miscarrying again.  I am spotting and now the cramping is starting.  I thought I was prepared for this being a possibility, but now I am sitting here just kinda in the "dead zone"  I want to go on like normal, but I just feel like this is the end

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
There is never enough I'm sorrys in the world to make it feel better but we are here! (hugs)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)