Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Repy here if your pregnant now after a loss *WARNING* (Pregnancies Mentioned)

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
  • 85 Replies

I thought it might be nice to see how many of us are pregnant right now with hopefully our rainbows.  I know some of you feel weird or don't want to post often in the group afraid to upset the other moms.  I thought knowing who we all are we could possibly message each other or something.  We are all going through the roller coaster of emotions and feelings that happen during a pregnancy after a loss.

So just briefly introduce yourself, when your loss was, how far along you are and when your due.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm Desiree and I'm 24 yrs old with 2 boys (5 yrs and 3 yrs) and my daughter Isabelle was born sleeping at 38 weeks May 3rd, 2012 due to a fatal birth defect called Anencephaly. This is my 4th pregnancy, I'm 8 weeks and 3 days, due August 29th, 2013. Hoping this is my rainbow.

tinyfootprint
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM
4 moms liked this
My name is Jessica ..im 32 years old..i have two kids..my daughter is 13 and my son is 6. I lost my second son March 17, 2011 at 17 weeks for no found reason. I am now 34 weeks pregnant with my daughter and scheduled for a c section on feb 28...I am praying for my rainbow baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by Chrissy on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is Chrissy and I'm 30 years old with a 12 yr old dd and a 9 yr old ds. We are 9 weeks and 3 days along after having a miscarriage in Sept 2011 and August 2012.
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:39 PM
6 moms liked this
My name is Jessica I am pregnant after three losses last year. They were all around 5 and a half weeks. I am now pregnant and I am 6 weeks 1 day along! I see my doctor tomorrow morning. Hoping this is my rainbow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tts
by Tara on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM
4 moms liked this

Just wanted to share a special group with you all - "Pregnancy After Loss" - They are sooo wonderful! We're a group of women who struggled with a loss or losses and continued on with another pregnancy.   It helped me so much- being with others who know the stress of a new pregnancy after your loss. I wish you all the best! 

Need support?  Join me in the Pregnancy After Loss group!

bondi41
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Stacey, I am 23. I have had 3 miscarriages and my son was stillborn April 2012, I went into preterm labour and got a bad infection which spread to my baby. I am currently 31 weeks 5 days pregnant with another boy. We have had a few scares with this pregnancy but everything is going ok, I've been in hospital all weekend because they thought I was in labour but turns out it's just thrust causing contractions and things, back home now though.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Tina and I am 29.  I had 3 losses last year- 9weeks, 4weeks, and 19weeks- we found out we have a chromosomal abnormality that is hit or miss if it will affect all/more/some of our future children.  Right now I am 6w3d pregnant and am feeling very positive about this little one.  But you said it right when you said roller coaster- one minute I am on top of the world and the next I have already said good bye to this baby because I fear the worst.  Hugs to all the mommies that know what I mean- and thank you to all the 30+ weekers in here because you give me so much hope that I can be like you!

Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Tina and I just turned 30. After losing our first two pregnancies in 2011, one at 13wks and one at 8wks, I am currently 10wks pregnant with, what I pray is, our rainbow baby. I am due August 19th. I wish everyone the best and am praying for all the rainbow babies.
wife-4-life
by Shannon on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 37.4 days pregnant with dd3. Had my second mc in Mar 2012.
zakithi
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM
I'm 29 years and I'm three weeks pregnent I lost a baby on september 2011 it was a still born, I'm really not ok with this pregnency because I'm scared I mightloose this baby because its has happened five times how can I get help to prevent stillborn child please help
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)