Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Repy here if your pregnant now after a loss *WARNING* (Pregnancies Mentioned)

I thought it might be nice to see how many of us are pregnant right now with hopefully our rainbows.  I know some of you feel weird or don't want to post often in the group afraid to upset the other moms.  I thought knowing who we all are we could possibly message each other or something.  We are all going through the roller coaster of emotions and feelings that happen during a pregnancy after a loss.

So just briefly introduce yourself, when your loss was, how far along you are and when your due.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
prncesspeach
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM
My name is Kendra. I'm 31 years old with a 9 year old daughter, 2 year old son, & a 5 month old daughter. I miscarried for the first time in 2008. I was 10 weeks along. In March of 2010 I found out I was pregnant again. In April I miscarried. Got pregnant again around late April & that pregnancy resulted in my 2nd child, my son. In January of 2012 I got pregnant again & that one resulted in my youngest baby. I think about the ones I've lost all the time. Who they would've looked like, what gender they would've been, their names... even though I never met them I still miss them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prncesspeach
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Sorry I missed the "if you're pregnant now part in the title lol never mind

Quoting prncesspeach:

My name is Kendra. I'm 31 years old with a 9 year old daughter, 2 year old son, & a 5 month old daughter. I miscarried for the first time in 2008. I was 10 weeks along. In March of 2010 I found out I was pregnant again. In April I miscarried. Got pregnant again around late April & that pregnancy resulted in my 2nd child, my son. In January of 2012 I got pregnant again & that one resulted in my youngest baby. I think about the ones I've lost all the time. Who they would've looked like, what gender they would've been, their names... even though I never met them I still miss them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harleysmom213
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I'm Trina, i'm 29 and i have one son, 4. and i had my first loss in July at 3 months. now i'm 15 weeks, i've heard the heartbeat and i'm finding out the sex on the 31st! i'm really excited about this one because i can feel all of those really annoying, horrible pregnancy symptoms. this one is due July 4th!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  I hope you can conceive real soon and get your BFP!

Quoting Mieshia78:

I am soooo happy for you to be expecting again after such a loss I lost my baby in march and I am praying to become pregnant again I am so happy for you though I wish I were you

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Thank you.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm glad you feel a little better as you get further along.  I hope I can too.  The beginning can be really scary.  We understand, it can be hard to keep positive especially hearing about loss a lot.  Hopw your pregnancy continues to be safe and healthy.

Quoting Mamasita7176:

I mc in December 2011 at 9 weeks and March 2012 at 5-6 weeks. DD1 is 4 years old. I'm due in May (23w currently) with another baby girl. It has certainly been a roller coaster of emotions. The further along I get the better I feel. Though I know there's still a chance for things to go wrong. I've gotten to know many of you ladies and I apologize for being absent for so long, but I came to the realization that in order to keep hope and positivity.......well, you know what I mean. I also have joined pregnancy after loss as well as May  2013 babies. The best support I've found is here and  May 2013 babies. You guys are awesome. And I hope this thread gives hopes to others. Congrats on all the rainbows!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  I hope you can keep your rainbow.  

Quoting Jill2390:

I am only about 3 weeks but miscarried a month ago. I am hoping for the best but am thinking this too will be another miscarriage. I am having extreme back pain and so.e pain on my left side just like my miscarriage. I am hoping and looking for prayers that one day we will have a healthy baby

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Its no problem.  I'm still glad you introduced yourself and have 2 rainbow babies :)

Quoting prncesspeach:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Congrats!  Good luck with your ultrasound and let us know what your little nugget is :)  Hope the rest of your pregnancy is safe and healthy.

Quoting Harleysmom213:

I'm Trina, i'm 29 and i have one son, 4. and i had my first loss in July at 3 months. now i'm 15 weeks, i've heard the heartbeat and i'm finding out the sex on the 31st! i'm really excited about this one because i can feel all of those really annoying, horrible pregnancy symptoms. this one is due July 4th!

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Thank you! I went yesterday for an ultrasound I was 6w2d. They said the baby is measuring small and sent me to check my hcg again. It went from 204 on jan 7th to 1576 yesterday. They said the numbers are borderline and want me back in two weeks for another ultrasound. I am so worried!!! Praying so hard that my dates were just off and I'm not as far along. Keep me in your prayers please!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I remember you.  I hope so badly for you that you can finally have your rainbow baby this year :)

Quoting jessica11r:

My name is Jessica I am pregnant after three losses last year. They were all around 5 and a half weeks. I am now pregnant and I am 6 weeks 1 day along! I see my doctor tomorrow morning. Hoping this is my rainbow!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

i'm sarah i am 30 i live in scotland in the uk  

i dono how far along i am but i think about 4 weeks lol . i miscarried on the 12th of dec and get pregnant right away so i have not had an af there no way to date my pregnancy till i have a scan but i am due at some time in sept 

i'm very happy to be pregnant but i'm really scared i will miscarry again i just started to get existed again and i sort of worry i should not be 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)