Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

MIA

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 22 Replies
Well sat had a bad day cried tons my mom came over called the police said I was trying to commit suicide had me hauled off to the looney bin OMG is she serious I have a 6 yr old that is my life and just had a mc am I not allowed to cry..so on top of my mc I lost my dd for 4 days she came to visit but cried the whole time mommy why can't you come home with me even the looney Dr's said I'm allowed to cry my mom just should have talked to me instead of 911 but since she said I was trying to commit suicide I had to stay 4 days just got home I can't wait till school gets out to see my laila.... And I missed all of you for my support nobody knows what I'm going through the way you girls do thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Are you doing ok now? Are you back home??? I'm so sorry, it sounds horrible all the way around.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I'm fine as can be! never had suicide thoughts was just crying for my baby like I do most days yet
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM

People just don't understand honey. I'm so sorry. :(

Glad you're back at home though. Keep on trying to take care of yourself and hang in there. I know it's hard. I still have bad days/moments myself two months later...

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Thank You I'm only 3 and a half weeks out of my mc
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's still pretty new and raw. It gets easier, I promise. It's just slow. I had a yucky day yesterday myself. :(

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my goodness!!! I am soooo sorry you had to go through that :(. I am glad you are home, allowed to grieve, allowed to get support, and most importantly be with your daughter! ((((Hugs))))
Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Like I said besides not being with my dd hurt the most I missed you girls you have given me so much support I can't thank you enough it's so sad tragedy has to bring us together but I'm so thankful to have you I'm so glad I chose this site!!!!!!
Samantha1114
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM

That is so terrible!  Ironically, it sounds like something that my mother would've done. When I was 3 weeks from the day I had my mc, my mother called up yelling and screaming at me and told me to get a trip and snap out of it. What can I say; some people just don't get it. I'm happy that you're home with your daughter. Take time for yourself...

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Update. My mother just informed me she went to get a police report on what happened cause she said she never told the police I was suicideal and they told her no it was sent to the da and I can get fines and get my dd taken away .. omg what does this mean I've never been in trouble is she just trying to mess me up? Anyone know anything about this stuff? I'm crying more now I just lost my baby now they will take away my living child!!!
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

WHAT THE???????????????????? Did your mom know you had a m/c? I am so sorry you had to go through that sweetie!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN