Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too! Come on over whenever you're ready!!! DD has been out of school the past few days because of a teacher work days so my house is scary at the moment. :)

Quoting echupko:

Awesome! Want to come help me?!? Lol! Ive been slacking this week...

Quoting Herlache:

Wow surge of energy house clean, laundry done, dishes done, animals cleaned.. but now I'm pooped... hope everyone has a good day

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Doing pretty good today. I heard we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow on Friday, better make sure we're prepared. :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Oh crumby sleep...although I don't really feel tired.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Aw, so sorry crabby pants! It's probably just hormones. Glad the duct is getting better. I never took any hpts after this loss, so I don't know how long they stay pos.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am hanging in there. Still fighting the clogged duct, although I do think it's improving. Still getting faint hpt's as of today...still feeling crabby pants, hormonal probably.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM
OK.... now I live in Wisconsin how far am I going to have to start traveling. Lmao I love this group!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Me too! Come on over whenever you're ready!!! DD has been out of school the past few days because of a teacher work days so my house is scary at the moment. :)

Quoting echupko:

Awesome! Want to come help me?!? Lol! Ive been slacking this week...

Quoting Herlache:

Wow surge of energy house clean, laundry done, dishes done, animals cleaned.. but now I'm pooped... hope everyone has a good day

Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM

My stomach is the size of a balloon today. Can't take a test until Monday, bc my period isn't due until then, but I feel so pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, but, it is shocking. I purposely tried not to get pregnant this month, only had sex w poor hubby twice, and made sure that it was not when I was ovulating. Last month, I tried and tried, and nothing. So I gave up. And now, all of. Sudden, none of my pants fit. Fingers crossed for me that I'm not just getting disproportionately fat, lol. 

Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Hang in there, my friend. You have had a rough year. Been praying for you, and for all of the women in this group...

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Aw, so sorry crabby pants! It's probably just hormones. Glad the duct is getting better. I never took any hpts after this loss, so I don't know how long they stay pos.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am hanging in there. Still fighting the clogged duct, although I do think it's improving. Still getting faint hpt's as of today...still feeling crabby pants, hormonal probably.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Thanks Hun. I'm just in a funk. It could be hormones, could be that I have been dieting, I have been sleeping bad...but it'll get better (((hugs))). I love you girls, praying for you all :)

Quoting Samantha1114:

Hang in there, my friend. You have had a rough year. Been praying for you, and for all of the women in this group...

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Fingers crossed! I'd love to see a surprise BFP! It's nice not to have to think into it, and it just happen :)

Quoting Samantha1114:

My stomach is the size of a balloon today. Can't take a test until Monday, bc my period isn't due until then, but I feel so pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, but, it is shocking. I purposely tried not to get pregnant this month, only had sex w poor hubby twice, and made sure that it was not when I was ovulating. Last month, I tried and tried, and nothing. So I gave up. And now, all of. Sudden, none of my pants fit. Fingers crossed for me that I'm not just getting disproportionately fat, lol. 

Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I hear ya. Back in September when it happened, I had trouble sleeping. I ended up watching the entire series of Monk on Netflix. I think there were 8 seasons, 13 episodes per season. It's really crazy, but that show really helped me through this difficult time. 

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thanks Hun. I'm just in a funk. It could be hormones, could be that I have been dieting, I have been sleeping bad...but it'll get better (((hugs))). I love you girls, praying for you all :)

Quoting Samantha1114:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
That's pretty awesome really!

Quoting Samantha1114:

I hear ya. Back in September when it happened, I had trouble sleeping. I ended up watching the entire series of Monk on Netflix. I think there were 8 seasons, 13 episodes per season. It's really crazy, but that show really helped me through this difficult time. 

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting Samantha1114:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)