Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM
:) thats great! Hope it went well today

Quoting Namaste09:

Pretty good so far, think I'm going to go out to the barn to ride today. I haven't been out there since I found out a week and a half ago, but I think I finally have some energy and strength to go.

How are you today ?
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( not fun. You have gone through a lot..its ok to be crabby. Praying for you and hope you feel better and have a good day tomorrow

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am hanging in there. Still fighting the clogged duct, although I do think it's improving. Still getting faint hpt's as of today...still feeling crabby pants, hormonal probably.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Awesome!

Quoting Herlache:

Wow surge of energy house clean, laundry done, dishes done, animals cleaned.. but now I'm pooped... hope everyone has a good day
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Eeekk..i am not a fan of snow at home. Hope you get everything you need

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Doing pretty good today. I heard we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow on Friday, better make sure we're prepared. :)

DelilahsMom4108
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I'm sad today... my miscarriage was back in August of 2012... We started trying again in November and this month my period was 4 days late. I was getting very excited, and started my period today :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I am having computer problems- everything is soooooo slow- so I haven't/won't be on too much.  Plus this is the busiest week at work and I am super stressed and on my feet all day.  When I get home all I can usually do is pass out in my chair with my heating blanket.  I swear I'm quitting work if my CVS test shows this pregnancy will be successful... I just am not happy there and want to be home with this baby I have worked so hard to have

MsWood729
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Well it's the 24th here in Japan I'm on CD14 & got my smiley face this AM...Yeah!!!  And best part is Hubby is on leave from work this week, so perfect =)  Hoping & praying this is our cycle...already thinking of great V-Day BFPs to surprise Hubby with, any ideas Ladies please let me know.  I'm claiming my FEB BFP!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I think it's going to be almost 80 here Friday!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Doing pretty good today. I heard we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow on Friday, better make sure we're prepared. :)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM
I'm all the way sown in Louisiana!! That might be a problem! Lol

Quoting Herlache:

OK.... now I live in Wisconsin how far am I going to have to start traveling. Lmao I love this group!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Me too! Come on over whenever you're ready!!! DD has been out of school the past few days because of a teacher work days so my house is scary at the moment. :)

Quoting echupko:

Awesome! Want to come help me?!? Lol! Ive been slacking this week...

Quoting Herlache:

Wow surge of energy house clean, laundry done, dishes done, animals cleaned.. but now I'm pooped... hope everyone has a good day

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Exciting!!! Praying! Keep us posted!

Quoting Samantha1114:

My stomach is the size of a balloon today. Can't take a test until Monday, bc my period isn't due until then, but I feel so pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, but, it is shocking. I purposely tried not to get pregnant this month, only had sex w poor hubby twice, and made sure that it was not when I was ovulating. Last month, I tried and tried, and nothing. So I gave up. And now, all of. Sudden, none of my pants fit. Fingers crossed for me that I'm not just getting disproportionately fat, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)