Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Replies (41-47):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM
My heart aches for you :-( I'm so sorry. Hugs and prayers. I know I will never forget your beautiful baby boy. His gorgeous face is etched in my mind forever.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I cried a lot today. My mom sent me pictures I had never seen of Ryder and my sister asked if I could post pictures of the day he was born so she could see them... So looking through them and just seeing all the emotion and remembering what it was like to hold him in my arms and feel his warmth and smell him and look at him and just those feelings after he was born and the following week and burying him...... It was a very hard day emotinally. But I am glad I shared his pictures.  

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Good for you. And good luck!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Oh and I quit my job today. Tired of the bullcrap and hubbys schedule is changing, again. Hoping I can find some babysitting soon.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Just follow your heart. Do what feels right. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs

Quoting aimhawk:

I haven't joined the group, yet. I keep procrastinating. I've been having issues lately... Somehow DD (5) and myself got on the subject of women losing their babies while they are still in the tummy. I couldn't decide if I should tell her or not, I looked at DH and he shook his head no. When do I tell her she wasn't our first, that she could have had an older brother or sister? I don't know. Its been really hard for me lately.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM
:-( I'm so sorry. Praying you get your miracle soon

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

I'm sad today... my miscarriage was back in August of 2012... We started trying again in November and this month my period was 4 days late. I was getting very excited, and started my period today :-(
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Good luck!!! Update when you can!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I am having computer problems- everything is soooooo slow- so I haven't/won't be on too much.  Plus this is the busiest week at work and I am super stressed and on my feet all day.  When I get home all I can usually do is pass out in my chair with my heating blanket.  I swear I'm quitting work if my CVS test shows this pregnancy will be successful... I just am not happy there and want to be home with this baby I have worked so hard to have

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Wooohoo!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Quoting MsWood729:

Well it's the 24th here in Japan I'm on CD14 & got my smiley face this AM...Yeah!!!  And best part is Hubby is on leave from work this week, so perfect =)  Hoping & praying this is our cycle...already thinking of great V-Day BFPs to surprise Hubby with, any ideas Ladies please let me know.  I'm claiming my FEB BFP!!!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

We live at Smith Mountain Lake, VA. It's super cold here too.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Where are you at? We are suppose to get snow on Friday too. I need ot go get some supplies and we have a load of wood being delievered Friday morning.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Doing pretty good today. I heard we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow on Friday, better make sure we're prepared. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)