Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Sad and alone

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 25 Replies

Good Morning,

My name is Zoe and just last week I lost my baby. I was ten weeks along when I went for my first ultra sound and they could not find a heartbeat. I went the next day for a second opinion and again there was not a heartbeat. My boyfriend and I were devastated. Now I don't know if we will make it through this or not. I feel lost and so scared.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
I am so sorry you are going through this, losing a baby is a pain like no other. Right now, you two need to love each other through... You will make it through. We are all here for you, post as often as you want, about anything you are feeling, no matter how crazy you may think you sound... We have all been there, nothing is off limits in this group. I am sorry for your loss (((hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
This! You're not alone sweetie. So sorry for your loss! *hugs*

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am so sorry you are going through this, losing a baby is a pain like no other. Right now, you two need to love each other through... You will make it through. We are all here for you, post as often as you want, about anything you are feeling, no matter how crazy you may think you sound... We have all been there, nothing is off limits in this group. I am sorry for your loss (((hugs)))
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Zoe, I lost my baby on the 10th. I was 9 weeks when we couldn't find a heartbeat. Since I was a high risk pregnancy I had seen my baby, every week since 4 weeks... so I knew that at 8weeks my baby hadn't grown much since 7 weeks. I had a week to struggle with the fact that I was probably going to lose this baby, like I had the others. This was my fourth loss, and third miscarriage. I can tell you it doesn't get easier. That what you feel is completely understandable and valid. The first loss definately brought my husband and I closer. The others one's have put a stress on us and have brought us closer at the same time.  I think that if you can't get through this together as a couple, that it will be okay. I know that my husband is the one for me, because of how we grieved together. These times put can either bring you together or tear you apart. Hopefully, if you do not make it as a couple...you'll know what to look for in a partner in the future.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss.. My husband and I grieve differently I cry alot and he said he didn't see a baby so it doesn't effect him everyone is different ( I was 9 weeks 3 days) ((hugs))
Beenhereforever
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a stillborn son.. It's been 18 years. So I know from experience, you will get through this.
Namaste09
by Samantha on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am very sorry you are going through this, you are not alone you have found a great support group, you will make it through this each day will get a tiny bit easier.

It's only been a week an a half  since I went for ultrasound at 12 weeks where they couldn't find my baby's heart beat, I completely understand how you are feeling. 

You will make it through this. Lots of hugs. 

Jones3536
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Each day is a struggle to get through to the next. I often write about what I am feeling to ease the pain that I have been dealing with. I will say this grieve the best way that is for you and learn on each other as much as you can. Losing a child at any point can take something away for m you as a woman but mother. My husband and I have went through this loss three weeks ago and I am still fighting to keep it together. I am so sorry you had to go through this but know God makes no mistakes. God bless you love!!

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry. We lost our baby on the 11th, I was 13 weeks. Its been so very rough, but every gets a bit easier to get through. My husband and I came together in our grief and made our bond even stronger. It helps to have a candle burning through the day and something tangible to have. We gave our baby her name, had a memorial service, and have a memorial spot in our home. It makes her feel closer to us.
Samantha1114
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I mc my baby at 10 weeks as well, in September. It is a heartbreak like no other. You are not alone. Just take time for yourself to grieve, and know that you have found a wonderful group of women here to offer you support. 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this

I am sorry for your loss.  This group is about the only thing that has helped me through my losses.  Please stay and share all your thoughts and worries- there is nothing we haven't heard, and nothing is wrong or weird.  Just keep your boyfriend close and you will make it through, just don't hide from him, talk it through.  Men and hard because sometimes they aren't as attached to the baby.  Hugs and I am sorry about your baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)