Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Almost a year since my MC.

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

On feb 8 it will be a year since i miscarried. I was 10 wks along. I have been really down lately because in ocober my husband and i decided we were ready to try again. I am never late with my period so i keep close track of it. In december i was supposed to get my period on the 24 and i thought that hopefully i didnt get it so that way i could take a test xmas morning and if it was positive give it to the hubby as a present. Sadly around noon i got my period. My husband noticed i was down. That same week i found out both my sisters in law were prego. My bros wife was doing a fertility treatment and luckily it worked. I was so happy for them because i knew they really wanted a baby. Two days before she found out she was pregnant my hubby and i were told that his sister was prego also. I was happy but disappointed because i knew that her parents would actually give a crap about her baby. I had a tough time when i was prego bc my inlaws didnt act like they cared. My MIL told me when i was 5-6 months prego with my daughter that it was to Early to buy anything for baby because you never know what might happen. Excuse me but i dont think my baby is going to die is what i told her and she said that she never said that.

My FIL and my hubbys youngest sister said behind my back to my hubbys cousin (who s currently living with us bc they treated her just as bad as me) that i knew i was prego when we moved in with them ad that my hubby could do better. I was so pissed when i found out b if i knew i was prego before hand i would have not moved in with them. My husband and i were also already married and no offence to teen moms but not teenagers anymore. They had my husband while his mom was a teen and they treat us like we are kids.

We dont talk to them anymore since the said we r not welcome any more to their house bc of a situation with my husbands cousin.

Is it bad of me to be jealous because i know my daughter wont get to know her grandparents from my husbands side even tho they are asses to me i dont think she should be punished. They tell everyone we keep her away when they told us that we r not welcome so why would i bring her over. It hurts to know that as i watch y SIL grow that they woudl treat her like every pregnant woman should be treated.

I was hoping that i would get pregnant this month but nope on my period again. Im sorry if its to much info i just need to get this off my chest.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I'm sorry for your loss when me and dh first got together my MIL told my dh to get rid of me because me and her had the same birthday we have been together 12 years married 9 she passed away 2 years ago and we had just started getting along and I think it was cause she was sick and I was the only one taking care of her but I was lucky dh is an only child.. Wishing the baby dust fairy comes to you soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tmma_the_witch
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM

wow thats means. its funny how in the end even though she didnt like you that you were still there for her. While i lived with my inalws i used to cook and do chores in that house. I used to come home dead tired from work falling asleep at teh wheel and come and make food late at night so everyone could eat and i was not appreciated.

I hope the baby dust fairy works. lol thanks

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss and the way you got treated by some of his family.  I will send tons of baby dust your way and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:41 AM
Well, your in laws sound as nasty as mine. But I absolutely love them for the fact that I haven't seen them since August 1997 :). We have no time or patients for the emotional abuse that they are all about. You and hubby have to set some boundaries. You are his wife, they need to respect your relationship, or they can't be in your lives.

I am sorry for your loss :( sorry everyone else is preggie, while you still long for your turn :(.

((((Hugs))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tmma_the_witch
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

thank you guys.

They set their own boundaries and said we are not welcome in their home anymore so we dont talk or see them anymore. It sucks bc they raised my husband to be a family man and put his family first but the moment he did they turned his back on him. my daughter and us are better off without them but it still hurts to know they live minutes away and dont bother to find out about her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)