Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? January 25

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 73 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Awake early this morning just thinking about everything wishing so much that all of this was a bad dream.
On a more positive note though I am going this morning to pick up our 2 new foster cats. They were rescued from a hoarding house, the people had 30 cats and 5 dogs. They have been given an eviction notice so were trying to get as many as we can out of the house.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Brr it's cold.  The joys of living in the country, we've heard some "chomping" at night, so that most likely means some creature is getting in our house...so we have traps set.  Hopefully we catch it, it creeps me out...I was raised in the suburbs, LOL!  This is a first for us!

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I have my two week checkup appt today. Nervous, hoping we get the results from the testing but not sure. My hubby has to work, so probably won't be able to make it.  I'm getting better, I think it is been two weeks one day since the surgery....so I think I'm making good progress. Not as good as my first two miscarriages, but better than the stillbirth. I think this site helps, knowing that there are other women going through the same things, and sharing their coping strategies.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I woke up more crabby than yesterday!!! wth I'm going in a downward spiral again.... Hopefully everyone else has a better day than me
Namaste09
by Samantha on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Hugs. I hope the rest of your day can maybe spiral upwards.

Quoting Herlache:

I woke up more crabby than yesterday!!! wth I'm going in a downward spiral again.... Hopefully everyone else has a better day than me
Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Thanks going to take a nap now that dd is off to school hopefully I get up on the right side of the bed this time lol

Quoting Namaste09:

Hugs. I hope the rest of your day can maybe spiral upwards.

Quoting Herlache:

srash
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

What a kind note. I feel depressed and scared today. I realize I'm not alone in those feelings, which in itself is a huge help.

Kayla2013
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Mixed emotions. I ended up digging our teddy bear df and I bought for Taylor and slept with it. It just brought some comfort. She would have been 3 on the 18th. Then today is sil's 13th birthday and df wants to see her so bad but knows it will start drama(long story). So we are tryin to come up with a plan of taking her present to her school, give it to the office/counselor and have them get it to her. She is the sweetest girl I know but going through the crappiest life. And on top of all that df and I gave up ttcing and are getting married march 23rd and 6 months down the road from that we will apply to foster children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaN1
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm pretty good.  A little scared. I am 3dpo now. I want to be pregnant sooo bad. But at the same time terrified of it for those first few months will be hard.  Obviously too early to tell. But just apprehensive I suppose.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM
That's so awesome of you!!!!

Quoting Namaste09:

Awake early this morning just thinking about everything wishing so much that all of this was a bad dream.

On a more positive note though I am going this morning to pick up our 2 new foster cats. They were rescued from a hoarding house, the people had 30 cats and 5 dogs. They have been given an eviction notice so were trying to get as many as we can out of the house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)