Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? January 26

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
  • 27 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM
First day back to work, very nervous. I told a couple people that I was pregnant that I tend to work with all the time and it will be hard when they mention something about the pregnancy and I have to say. I am also not looking forward to the questions of oh why haven't you been here the last couple weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever.
Going to be a crummy day but going to smile and make my way through it.

I hope everyone else has a great day.
MsWood729
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Ladies I'm only 2dpo, & feeling Grrrrreat :). Just thought I would share. It's a beautiful Saturday here in Japan, Hubby's in his motorcycle class & I'm spending the day with my Lil Man. Then he's going to a Friends for a sleep over and Hubby and I will be bring in his BIG 30 doing nothing more than BDing :). Can't ask for a better birthday present than that, LoL!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Praying for you today!!!! Good luck!

Quoting Namaste09:

First day back to work, very nervous. I told a couple people that I was pregnant that I tend to work with all the time and it will be hard when they mention something about the pregnancy and I have to say. I am also not looking forward to the questions of oh why haven't you been here the last couple weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!!!!!!! Oh how I hope this is your month! Praying!

Quoting MsWood729:

Ladies I'm only 2dpo, & feeling Grrrrreat :). Just thought I would share. It's a beautiful Saturday here in Japan, Hubby's in his motorcycle class & I'm spending the day with my Lil Man. Then he's going to a Friends for a sleep over and Hubby and I will be bring in his BIG 30 doing nothing more than BDing :). Can't ask for a better birthday present than that, LoL!!!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Good luck!

Quoting Namaste09:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Have fun!  Fingers Crossed!

Quoting MsWood729:

Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Good luck today, I hope it isn't too bad. *Hugs*

Quoting Namaste09:

Irene1923
by Tina on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Sounds like a good day. Best of luck this month.

Quoting MsWood729:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM
How many days can you wake up crabby? I'm getting sick of this!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)