Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Hugs, I hope it isn't too hard. 

Quoting Namaste09:

First day back to work, very nervous. I told a couple people that I was pregnant that I tend to work with all the time and it will be hard when they mention something about the pregnancy and I have to say. I am also not looking forward to the questions of oh why haven't you been here the last couple weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever.
Going to be a crummy day but going to smile and make my way through it.

I hope everyone else has a great day.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Happy birthday sweet Dani :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Blah! Feel better hun!

Quoting Herlache:

How many days can you wake up crabby? I'm getting sick of this!
Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Thanks I hope I can just seems to be getting worse not better hopefully af shows soon I'm cramping alot and I'll be better (that's what I keep telling myself )

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Feel better hun!

Quoting Herlache:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM
That's probably it! Maybe my problem too, lol

Quoting Herlache:

Thanks I hope I can just seems to be getting worse not better hopefully af shows soon I'm cramping alot and I'll be better (that's what I keep telling myself )

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Feel better hun!

Quoting Herlache:

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Good luck on your end!

Quoting Angela4boys:

That's probably it! Maybe my problem too, lol

Quoting Herlache:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Feel better hun!

Quoting Herlache:

Octoberjoy
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Well I'm not sure i am out a at race ( my husband and I drag race mustangs) well this one is kinda hard for this was the 1st race I had ever gone to with him back in 2007. Well 2 months after that we were pregnant with our son Aiden. He passed away 6 wks after he was born do to medical mistake in 2007. So seeing all these kids running around is hard for he would be 6. So I'm not sure how I feel today. Hope u ladies are trying to do well.
Laurajc06
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I'm feeling hopeful today, I still have the "what if's" but I feel like our sticky bean is coming. I'm trying to have faith.
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM

sending you hugs today.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM

i had a bad night. couldnt stop thinking about my losses. horrible memories of the most recent one. couldnt stop thinking about how we would be hearing a heartbeat, or holding babies had this shit not happened. i just want a baby, a friend for my son. hating how we cant afford to get answers right now and that i am back on pill so i dont have to go through that pain again. thought i was okay, it just hit me outta nowhere last night and to top it all off i have a headache off and on for a month, sinus related i think. suffering with one today and i just want it to stop. hoping you ladies are having a better weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)