Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Replies (21-27):
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM
You will. This is the one.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Hugs!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I hope you wake up feeling great this morning!!!!!!! I'm sorry!

Quoting Herlache:

How many days can you wake up crabby? I'm getting sick of this!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Oh my I am so so sorry. Hugs and prayers

Quoting Octoberjoy:

Well I'm not sure i am out a at race ( my husband and I drag race mustangs) well this one is kinda hard for this was the 1st race I had ever gone to with him back in 2007. Well 2 months after that we were pregnant with our son Aiden. He passed away 6 wks after he was born do to medical mistake in 2007. So seeing all these kids running around is hard for he would be 6. So I'm not sure how I feel today. Hope u ladies are trying to do well.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 AM
I love the positive attitude. Praying you get your miracle soon!

Quoting Laurajc06:

I'm feeling hopeful today, I still have the "what if's" but I feel like our sticky bean is coming. I'm trying to have faith.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Praying for you. Hugs

Quoting nmartin15:

i had a bad night. couldnt stop thinking about my losses. horrible memories of the most recent one. couldnt stop thinking about how we would be hearing a heartbeat, or holding babies had this shit not happened. i just want a baby, a friend for my son. hating how we cant afford to get answers right now and that i am back on pill so i dont have to go through that pain again. thought i was okay, it just hit me outta nowhere last night and to top it all off i have a headache off and on for a month, sinus related i think. suffering with one today and i just want it to stop. hoping you ladies are having a better weekend.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
No it doesn't. I'm so sorry. Hugs

Quoting Samantha1114:

I've had a rough day. Still no period, my stomach is huge, and two negative pregnancy tests. My period should come by Monday. I just found out that one of my oldest friends is pregnant. I'm happy for her, but I just get really sad when I think about my baby that I've lost. Some days are just so painful. And, I have other children, and I have been very blessed, but that doesn't take away from the one that I've lost. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)