Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Replies (21-27):
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM
You will. This is the one.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Hugs!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I hope you wake up feeling great this morning!!!!!!! I'm sorry!

Quoting Herlache:

How many days can you wake up crabby? I'm getting sick of this!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Oh my I am so so sorry. Hugs and prayers

Quoting Octoberjoy:

Well I'm not sure i am out a at race ( my husband and I drag race mustangs) well this one is kinda hard for this was the 1st race I had ever gone to with him back in 2007. Well 2 months after that we were pregnant with our son Aiden. He passed away 6 wks after he was born do to medical mistake in 2007. So seeing all these kids running around is hard for he would be 6. So I'm not sure how I feel today. Hope u ladies are trying to do well.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 AM
I love the positive attitude. Praying you get your miracle soon!

Quoting Laurajc06:

I'm feeling hopeful today, I still have the "what if's" but I feel like our sticky bean is coming. I'm trying to have faith.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Praying for you. Hugs

Quoting nmartin15:

i had a bad night. couldnt stop thinking about my losses. horrible memories of the most recent one. couldnt stop thinking about how we would be hearing a heartbeat, or holding babies had this shit not happened. i just want a baby, a friend for my son. hating how we cant afford to get answers right now and that i am back on pill so i dont have to go through that pain again. thought i was okay, it just hit me outta nowhere last night and to top it all off i have a headache off and on for a month, sinus related i think. suffering with one today and i just want it to stop. hoping you ladies are having a better weekend.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
No it doesn't. I'm so sorry. Hugs

Quoting Samantha1114:

I've had a rough day. Still no period, my stomach is huge, and two negative pregnancy tests. My period should come by Monday. I just found out that one of my oldest friends is pregnant. I'm happy for her, but I just get really sad when I think about my baby that I've lost. Some days are just so painful. And, I have other children, and I have been very blessed, but that doesn't take away from the one that I've lost. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)