Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hey I just need someone to talk to who has had infertility issues (i.e. tried for years) and then miscarried their first pregnancy.  I'm having a rough day today and am so angry.  To go through everything for 4 years and then finally get pregnant just to lose him.  I'm on my 3rd cycle since the miscarriage and first cycle ttc.  I'm spotting today and took a pregnancy test this am and it was negative so not pregnant.  I really didn't think I would get pregnant so soon but I guess it's hitting me again today how long it took to get pregnant in the first place.  I just can't do that again.  Anyone else out there going through this?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Replies (61-65):
Emma.seabourn
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Had my first pregnancy and Miscarriage in early feb. been TTC since I got my first cycle since...so been TTC 4 cycles now with no luck. It's a very emotional journey but we somehow have to try to stay positive! God is on my side that's the only thing keeping me chugging along. Good luck!
MichColl
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I  am so sorry for your loss.  I had two healthy children after losing my first at 13 weeks (after a great heartbeat).  It took me years to conceive the first, but after that I conceived within a few cycles.  I guess my body figured out what to do?  I did have another miscarriage more recently (sad!), but was vitamin D deficient.  Not sure if that caused it, but the doctor told me to take that, in addition to prenatals while TTC.  Thought I'd pass that on in case it helps.

Again, so sorry for the loss of your first sweet angel.  Good luck!!!

prettymama72106
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
It took three years to get pregnant with my first loss then another three years to get pregnant with my second loss
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I'm sorry for your loss hon. Took me 8 yrs. ttc naturally to get pregnant with my baby I lost my baby at 8 weeks along in my pregnancy. July 28,2012 on my dh s birthday. My baby would have been due March 5,2013. It is hard my dear husband and I are ttc I keep thinking I hope I get pregnant soon. It's hard every month when AF shows up and I'm not pregnant again yet. I hope we both get pregnant soon hugs. If you need to talk I'm here for you hugs.
Dawna
gmoen1977
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I went through iui, frozen donor because spouse was infertile, and drugs.  I was told I neve EWould concieve 8 yrs ago. Divorced the prick, met an amazing man 5 months go and got pregnant.  I was shocked for two weeks I was even pregnant.  Baby stopped growing at 6.2 weeks, mc at 9.3 wks.  Only pregnancy I ever had.  I am 22 days since my loss.  I would love to be pregnant again but not really trying, just not preventing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)