Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? January 31

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 19 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM

I am tired, backache, cramps (I believe I'm gearing up for AF).  Aside from that, feeling pretty good!  Spent all day doing Valentine crafts with the kids after they finished their school work. 

Anyone else have crazy weather yesterday!?  Last week it snowed, yesterday was mid 70's, crazy windy, and the bullfrogs were so loud all day yesterday and last night!  We were under tornado watch last night, but I was so tired, I slept right through :) 

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Sounds like AF to me. Oh joy!

Are you guys forecasted to get snow tonight and tomorrow? We are again?! I swear it's almost 70 out there right now, my a/c is even running!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am tired, backache, cramps (I believe I'm gearing up for AF).  Aside from that, feeling pretty good!  Spent all day doing Valentine crafts with the kids after they finished their school work. 

Anyone else have crazy weather yesterday!?  Last week it snowed, yesterday was mid 70's, crazy windy, and the bullfrogs were so loud all day yesterday and last night!  We were under tornado watch last night, but I was so tired, I slept right through :) 

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 AM
No, not us... It's supposed to drop back down to the 40s and 50s. No snow though, I don't think even any rain.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Are you guys forecasted to get snow tonight and tomorrow? We are again?! I swear it's almost 70 out there right now, my a/c is even running!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you feel better soon!! Rest when you can and maybe a hot bath or shower when you can.  That always helped me through AF.  I LOVE crafts!!! I did some signs with dd yesterday and Im hoping to do more crafts with her today :)

We have had crazy weather too... We had snow and then warmth and same with the tornado watch and now today its sunny and cool but tomorrow we are expecting snow!! No loud animals here though.  I hope you have a good day today!! 

Quoting Angela4boys:

MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Im am okay.... Getting through everything one day at a time and just getting what I can done.... We are having a day for my two year old Saturday (going to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live and for Pizza)  so Im really excited and getting ready for that :)  Not much else going one here :)  

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM

That sounds like so much fun, I hope you and your family have a great time!!!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im am okay.... Getting through everything one day at a time and just getting what I can done.... We are having a day for my two year old Saturday (going to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live and for Pizza)  so Im really excited and getting ready for that :)  Not much else going one here :)  

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Well, I'm having a very interesting day to say the least. As some of you may know, I have a beautiful, wonderful soon to be 13  year old daughter. Well.....we caught our little angel on Skype last night talking to boys she didn't even know. Seriously. She's not even 13 and she's not even supposed to have a Skype account. When I reminded her of this and told her she would be loosing her Skype priviledges, she went all dramatic on me and pleaded with me that she "loved" this boy, etc...so now I'm the evil mom who never lets her do ANYTHING.

I know, I'm on a miscarriage and loss support forum complaining about my little girl (who's obviously not so little anymore). But, I love you ladies and don't really have anyone else to share this horror with. She also started her period this week so I'm sure you all can only imagine the drama swirling around in the air over at my house.

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I'm hoping we get nothing. I'm so confused with all this weather lately. Totally wacky.

Quoting Angela4boys:

No, not us... It's supposed to drop back down to the 40s and 50s. No snow though, I don't think even any rain.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

That sounds like so much fun, I hope you and your family have a great time!!!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

MommaBoop922
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

oh my!! You have a lot going on there... To be honest I dread these times since I have two daughters lol... I don't know what I will do and my husband would lose it if he found our girls on Skype with some random guy.  He is an IT guy and has assured me our computers will have such heavy locks on them and be monitored so closely they will barely be able to check e-mail lol...  Well I think you have done the complete right thing!! There are so many bad people out there nowadays and its so unsafe especially a young girl like her.  She will understand one day :)  I guess of bad sides of being a parent is being the one they hate... but if its for their own good then its not even a question of what we need to do!! I hope things get better and your daughter gets through all of this quickly! 

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Well, I'm having a very interesting day to say the least. As some of you may know, I have a beautiful, wonderful soon to be 13  year old daughter. Well.....we caught our little angel on Skype last night talking to boys she didn't even know. Seriously. She's not even 13 and she's not even supposed to have a Skype account. When I reminded her of this and told her she would be loosing her Skype priviledges, she went all dramatic on me and pleaded with me that she "loved" this boy, etc...so now I'm the evil mom who never lets her do ANYTHING.

I know, I'm on a miscarriage and loss support forum complaining about my little girl (who's obviously not so little anymore). But, I love you ladies and don't really have anyone else to share this horror with. She also started her period this week so I'm sure you all can only imagine the drama swirling around in the air over at my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)