Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still struggling

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

i still struggle alot with the loss of my little angel i lost my little angel dec 19th 2012 it hurts the most when my bf told me to get the f***k over it i feel like the baby meant nothing to him but to me i feel like i lost a part of me how can he not feel like i do about it how do i help him understand this baby was loved and i miss him so much i have a one year old and he thinks she can take the place of what i loss i feel like i am the only one that feels the loss it so hard and to top that my body cant decide what is going on 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Herlache
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I'm sorry for your loss but men grieve differently my dh is the same way he expected me to be me right after just like it never happened well that is not going to happen in will always feel the loss of my baby all I can do is take one day at a time and hope it gets easier after time ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
awalter01
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

A lot of times guys don't quite get it because there is no physicial kind of connection between them and the baby.  I'm  little blunt, but man get the f*** over it isn't very nice either way :(  You man not ever be able to get him to understand but he needs to get your feelings are your feelings.  And it wasn't that long ago.  I've lost two babies last year and I sill struggle at times. 

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I am sorry, that is very cruel of him to say (((hugs))). You have every right to grieve, and after only 6 weeks there is still a lot of raw emotion. There is no time limit in grieving, take as long as you need.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM

((hugs)) I am sorry hun that was very wrong of him to say that.  Just ignore what he has to say and grieve as long as you need to because there is no time limit on grieving. 

cutelilmam88
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM

thanx for reasurring me that its ok to still grieve sometimes i feel stupid cause i still am

chicago1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Sweetie dont feel stupid take as long as you need, its better than repressing your feelings. we all grieve differently please don't feel bad *hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)