Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else find theirselves...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

Getting angry when Aunt Flo comes? I started the other day and I was actually mad. .I want to be pregnant again so bad. I hate this.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Noah Matthew
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
junkj27
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I can see how you would feel that way for sure. I am on the other end of the spectrum, waiting for it to come after miscarriage in which case I'll throw a party for her when she comes! LOL.

I'm hoping you miss a period very soon my dear!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm waiting for AF... For me it feels like a fresh start.

(((Hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gingerprincess
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I've read and heard that lots of people have had to wait/ are waiting for Aunt Flo to show up again after their loss. I didn't have that problem any of the times. I started my period about 8 days after the miscarriage and they have actually been pretty regular. Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you get your visit soon and can start trying to concieve again. Good luck.

Quoting junkj27:

I can see how you would feel that way for sure. I am on the other end of the spectrum, waiting for it to come after miscarriage in which case I'll throw a party for her when she comes! LOL.

I'm hoping you miss a period very soon my dear!

gingerprincess
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I can see your side of that too. I know you have to wait until the first one to start over. I started 8 days after the loss and now it has been 5 & 1/2 months, so now I find myself wishing she would not show.

Quoting Angela4boys:

(((Hugs)))

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I completely understand! Fingers crossed your rainbow is just around the bend!

Quoting gingerprincess:

I can see your side of that too. I know you have to wait until the first one to start over. I started 8 days after the loss and now it has been 5 & 1/2 months, so now I find myself wishing she would not show.

Quoting Angela4boys:

(((Hugs)))

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I had mixed emotions with my first af after my loss.  I was sad because af showing up was just a reminder that I was no longer pregnant but at the same time I felt like I was on the road to healing and it meant a fresh start.

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
At first I was so excited for it because my body was so screwed up. I waited 2 cycles to TTC so this was my first one TTC. Yes I was pissed about getting AF. Was also scared at the prospect of being pregnant. Now scared it will take another 4 years to get pregnant.
Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:46 PM
No I'm not mad. The first one after my loss in December made me sad. I relived the whole loss. Now I feel numb I guess. I'm terrified of getting pregnant which had never happened to me before. I just feel I would lose it again and I can't deal with that again. So even though I want to be pregnant again in my heart, I just feel too scared
Mayruchia
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I know the feeling so sorry hope you feel better soon.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! I am getting angry already because I know af is going ot show up on the 7th and I just want to see that bfp and bring a baby home.... So yeah I am getting angry and af isnt even here yet. I know people keep telling me I'm not out until she shows up but the discharge has started jsut like I knew it would.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)