Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Well f*** (pardon the lang)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
My cousin is having a baby shower. I had put it out of my mind, but my mom had to remind me this morning that I need to buy a gift even if I am not going. I had been so busy today I just went numb and went about my business after I got off the phone.

She is 25, and has all the time in the world. She got engaged, pregnant, and moved in with the baby daddy right after she met him (who knows what order), and he is a married man. All this while she was waiting for her longterm boy-friend to propose. She is only only 1 yr older than the baby daddy's oldest child.

And..well f*ck it's about 7 weeks before my dute date was. This is so painful! It should be my shower, and I won't even talk more about the circumstances. Sigh, so here I sit and cry. :-(

Honestly, I really don't care that shes pregnant. I hope they make each other happy, and are able to give the child a good and happy life. I just want it for me and my husband too, and the timing just SUCKS! I have been having nightmares about everyone around me getting pregnant but me. It has been so hard, and I reallly couldn't give a flying ---- who or what Kate Middleton wants for a nanny! Yes, that is what reminded me this afternoon. Thanks ABC news. Grrrrr!
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby7810
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:18 PM

sorry ((HUGS)) feel free to let it all out, we all understand 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM
(((Hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM

hugs

I'm so sorry hun. Swear all you need too! It feels good sometimes, I think! Let it all out, all your frustration and anger and hurt...**hugs again** 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Awww....crap. I'm so sorry. (hugs)

yperez0209
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM

This past August when i found out my baby's heart beat had stopped I had my niece's baby shower the next day, that I put together for her. I still had the baby inside of me and I was not able to go. I just couldn't do it. I just called her and told her, she wanted me there and I'm sure she didn't understand my feelings ( she's a kid ) but I knew that it wasn't the right place for me to be. So, do what's right for you.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:02 PM

((hugs))

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Ok you made me laugh and only because I totally agree at the ridiculousness. Especially with Kate Middleton.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
felisss
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hugs.

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mayruchia
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

The day my cousin had her baby was the day i finally got my period after my mc in july. I could not go to the hospital it was so hard and painful I mean I was happy for her but I was hurting for me. I knew she understood there are times when venting is the only thing you need to do. Sometimes it seems so un fair of who gets to be a mommy or who doesnt atleast that is what it seems like to me.  I hope time can help. I am  so sorry for what you are going through but remember you are not alone cause they are plenty of us that know what that feels like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)