Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
My cousin is having a baby shower. I had put it out of my mind, but my mom had to remind me this morning that I need to buy a gift even if I am not going. I had been so busy today I just went numb and went about my business after I got off the phone.

She is 25, and has all the time in the world. She got engaged, pregnant, and moved in with the baby daddy right after she met him (who knows what order), and he is a married man. All this while she was waiting for her longterm boy-friend to propose. She is only only 1 yr older than the baby daddy's oldest child.

And..well f*ck it's about 7 weeks before my dute date was. This is so painful! It should be my shower, and I won't even talk more about the circumstances. Sigh, so here I sit and cry. :-(

Honestly, I really don't care that shes pregnant. I hope they make each other happy, and are able to give the child a good and happy life. I just want it for me and my husband too, and the timing just SUCKS! I have been having nightmares about everyone around me getting pregnant but me. It has been so hard, and I reallly couldn't give a flying ---- who or what Kate Middleton wants for a nanny! Yes, that is what reminded me this afternoon. Thanks ABC news. Grrrrr!
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Replies (11-11):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:58 PM

hugs

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN